Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Canadian "AUGUST" Challenge

well cloe I did way worse than you. I am on the first week almost finished of the post op full fluids. well lats night I found my easter eggs the little cadbury ones that i so love and i didn't realize that i had some in my desk, well I ate them all........ waiting to be sick but nope....beginning to wonder if I need to be on full fluids or just have my mouth wired shut???

hopefully when your able to eat real food again, you'll be less apt to sneak treats. However, the odd treat is nice.:)

Good afternoon,

I have a goal for this month and it seems like the same as Kim's - to stay on the pre-op diet. Being banded 31 Aug. I too have used this website to gain valuable information. I'm hoping my "willpower" will remain strong so I lose weight and be healthier. Baby steps to reach goal!

Good afternoon,

I have a goal for this month and it seems like the same as Kim's - to stay on the pre-op diet. Being banded 31 Aug. I too have used this website to gain valuable information. I'm hoping my "willpower" will remain strong so I lose weight and be healthier. Baby steps to reach goal!

You will be great angel bear, when is your surgery? Hey cloe, I feel like my mom is on this post ( YOU) lo and comes here to bust my chops....lol

You will be great angel bear, when is your surgery? Hey cloe, I feel like my mom is on this post ( YOU) and comes here to bust my chops....lol

Thanks Kim, surgery is 31 August @ TLBC Toronto. Pre-op diet is in the beginning stages but my family are great. This is just another challenge. Have a great week and I know one slip isn't going to hurt your goals. I was on the pre-op diet in July for 8 days before my surgery was post poned - lost 7 lbs and started to add more food when surgery was postponed to end of Aug. Even with the added food I maintained that loss. You will do great - just wrap your head around that it was just a small slip. Talk to you all soon.

hopefully kim you don;t cause damage to your band by cheating on your post-op.the postop diet is for healing.

Hi

It won't cause damage to my band, as Italked today to kathy. No this time is not so much for the band but healing of tummy and not agreat deal. actually up until a bit ago, when I spoke to bandsters , many were allowed to eat normally right up to midnight of their surgery.

anyway I stumbled, it happens i am human and that's how I got here, so I am dusting myself off and starting again.

Hi guys! I'll be posting my super fabulous weight tomorrow. Boy oh boy, it's exciting. I'm thinking I've lost about a month's worth in the last week. What was my goal for the month? Hmmm... I better go check, cause if I make it, this'll be why! I emailed Marie today, asking her if I should be worried about myself.

I had some cheese and crackers for lunch. Then nothing until I got home (9pm)... and I noticed I wasn't really hungry. I ate anyways, cause I need it. We bought this giant shrimp ring, and it's been sitting in the fridge, and needed to be eaten. I managed to have a few of 'em. Of course I only had about 1/5 of my share of the shrimp, so I'll pack some for lunch tomorrow.

Anyone have any idea for something to do with already cooked shrimp? If I thought I could eat it, I'd make a shrimp alfredo or something.

Stay tuned tomorrow. Trust me, I won't be bragging. I'd pass up this weighloss for a big glass of milk and some... hmmm... enchiladas! Well, no... but you could keep a few pounds and let me have my goodies!

Talk to you guys soon!

Oh yeah, welcome angelbear!!

Mandi

Ahhh.. you must!

****drumroll****

233.6 - So, I've made my 8lb goal for the month, at least! (I wanted to get to 234.2) And, this now puts me at a total of 50 point something pounds lost! Finally!

That is AWESOME Mandi....WAY TO GO GUUURL!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :scalesno:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Way to go Argon. Can't wait to be posting those kinds of losses.

I'm 8 days post op and feeling much better. My Dr says that my band is very tight and that's why I had a rough start. Been on Water since the surgery and 20 lbs lighter, about 120 to go.

Some day I'll figure out the ticket factory displays. For now this just looks boring.

Way to go Mandi:cheer2: great that you reached your goal, plus that little extra, makes it all worth while.:whoo: :whoo:

Maria:)