Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Is Everyone Looking Forward To?

Where did u get sleeves? When?

I'm looking forward to losing enough weight to go on roller coasters again without the anxiety while waiting in line to see if " I fit". I hope this happens for my trip in November to Disney & Universal.

I can't wait to go back and ride all the rides now that I am a normal weight. I remember when I rode the Harry Potter ride, they had to push the restraint down several times to get it to snap. It will be so nice to not have that issue anymore!

I look forward to linking in the mirror and just seeing where the weight is coming off. So much to go that with what weight is gone I just can't see it. I also look forward to being able to really shop in the stores and not online. One big one for me is also when i fold laundry or pack my clothes they are not so overwhelming. Being so big its like 2 of my shirts is like 4 of normal ones. They are so heavy to hold and to wear. One reason I cant stand jackets, you put ur clothes on then it and ur like suffocating cause how heavy everything is.

We have DisneyWorld in about 38 days and hoping to lose more weight to be able to actually buy clothes there and get on most rides. We went in June of 2011 and was not able to fit most rides. Even stood in line with hubby,son, and niece for 1 and half got to the ride finally only to be pulled out of line and told I cant fit. I was in tears from embarrasement and mad at myself for the weight I was. It was defiantely an eye opener.

You ALL will experience every single one of these moments you look forward to. Keep them close because not every moment of this journey is going to be fantastic. There will be moments where you're feeling down. Use these lists as a guide to where you've been and where you want to be. Seeing these checked off will remind you, you're headed in the right direction!!! :)

Right now, my next "wanna do" list is to have a tight stomach. So, that is what I'm working on now. My list is small... but so am I!!! ;)

You ALL will experience every single one of these moments you look forward to. Keep them close because not every moment of this journey is going to be fantastic. There will be moments where you're feeling down. Use these lists as a guide to where you've been and where you want to be. Seeing these checked off will remind you, you're headed in the right direction!!! :smile1:

Right now, my next "wanna do" list is to have a tight stomach. So, that is what I'm working on now. My list is small... but so am I!!! :wink1:

Humph! Bragging Irene? ;) I think you deserve to brag a bit! You'll get there!!! :)

@Lissa, that's too funny!! Actually it wasn't meant as bragging, just that when you get down here there's not much to look forward too, but looking back is fun in its own way.

That said, I always like to keep myself moving and evolving and any way I can do that, I take full advantage. You can never be too fit and you can never be too rich (with GODs love and favor). LOL ;)

i look forward to walking for more that 15 min without being covered in sweat and having back pain. look forward to having some since of normalcy. look forward to the extra years i have gained by having this surgery.

I'm looking forward to more energy, straight size clothing particularly victoria secret PINK t shirts, and a Burberry jacket. I am more clothing concerned. I do look forward to more energy. My energy levels are pretty good once I had a nights sleep not interrupted by the baby, but I can only imagine what I would feel like at 150. I might feel like Sonic the Hedgehog.

I look forward to the following:

No more pills

No more back pain (had lumbar surgery one year ago)

Feeling proud and beautiful

Letting my personality shine again and get out of this shell

Enjoy sex with my husband again. Cuz, I don't right now and he is HOT!

Going shopping in my own closet. I have really cute clothes.

Stop wearing stretchy pants and hiding them with oversized sweaters!!!!

First appt. tomorrow Feb 2nd, hope to have surgery by the beginning of May.

5'1 and 215lbs. Used to weight 120lbs, and this is my goal weight.

WISH ME LUCK and SUCCESS, as I wish you the same.

Heather

Omg....another biggie for me....I CANT WAIT TO BUY JEANS AND THE DAMN ZIPPER STAYS UP!!!!!SO TIRED OF HAVING TO WEAR A SAFTY PIN TO KEEP IT UP!!! LOL