Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So, I'm pretty... bombed out right now... I lost 2 pounds since my last visit.. TWO!!! My doc thinks I'm not eating enough and my BP was kind of high, so she's says I'm retaining a lot of Water.. Back to the BP meds.. :( .. REALLY??!!! Okay... I can buy that... my metabolism has been screwed up for the longest, so I guess I thought Sleevina would immediately remedy that... but no.. okay, okay.. I know.. when you progress to other foods, weight loss can slow down and my body is adjusting and all that...

*Deep Breath*.... I know it will be fine... I just feel so emotional and scared that I will be one of the people that VSG doesn't work for... (Yes, I'm usually very positive.. but I'm just having a moment, PLEASE EXCUSE ME!!)..

On a positive note, I've had difficulty walking for long periods of time due to a serious back injury, that also caused severe nerve damage on my left side... WELL, today, I walked around Sam's for almost an hour w/ my friend... and she was like.. OMG, you're not limping as much (my dorsiflexion in my left foot has improved dramatically) and your breathing is normal.. WOW!!

I'm very excited about that...

Love and hugs.. (please say a prayer for me... I'm struggling a little.. THANKS!!)

Tina

:hug: Hope to give you this hug personally if we meet next month. This surgery will work for you. You are probably starting the infamous 3rd week stall. I just had a 17 day stall and I am back to losing. Keep on breathing in and out S-L-O-W-L-Y. :-)

You're doing well, despite the scale. Being able to walk further is amazingly wonderful, isn't it? I count shopping time as cardio on MFP!

I am rooting for you! There is no way you're going to NOT rock that sleeve! You are going to get to goal, just like me!! :)

Still loving seeing those smiling pics!!

Thanks Hon!!! I hope I can too...

Lissa, you're awesome!!! Thanks so much!

You should also be measuring yourself. I stalled for a week and everyday people were telling me I looked smaller. I measure myself ( I use fitday) every 2 weeks

You are doing great!! Keep it up and keep the faith! it will all work out :)

:hug: Hope to give you this hug personally if we meet next month. This surgery will work for you. You are probably starting the infamous 3rd week stall. I just had a 17 day stall and I am back to losing. Keep on breathing in and out S-L-O-W-L-Y. :-)

Where you girls meeting up at, (not to be pushy) I live in central fl, i would love to meet up .

Well.... I am being sleeved on the 4th so maybe a meet up is a little premature for me.

Yecats, not premature at all.. I'm trying to visit my sister in FL and Longer-life and I are gonna coordinate a meet-up... I'll give you details when plans are solid!

Hi my love! What you are going through is very normal...I had ups and downs and ups and downs...it WILL GET BETTER in the long run, this too shall pass. Give it time. HUGS!!!

We all have stalls and I understand is a lot frustration but I am sure you will do better,don't worry about the scale :) Best wishes!!!

Thanks guys.. I really appreciate the encouragement and support... I am just a mess today.. but, morning is coming!! I'm sure tomorrow (well, later today) I will feel a lot better!! Heck, my once tight jeans are literally falling off!!!

Taking deep breaths and dealing w/ this fear of failure that's trying to rear it's ugly, fat head!!!

Where you girls meeting up at, (not to be pushy) I live in central fl, i would love to meet up .

Well.... I am being sleeved on the 4th so maybe a meet up is a little premature for me.

Not premature at all! It's great to meet the people we "talk" and depend on so much. I met Christin a few days ago while she was at the hospital and someone else a few months ago before my surgery. :biggrin5: