Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have always been a big flirt. Since I have been heavier guys havent been much on flirting back though. I have noticed that since I have almost lost 100 pounds I have a few more guys flirting with me again! hehe...I love it! So I guess this could be considered a nsv! :)

That's great! You are so beautiful and attractive that they can't help themselves. I can't wait for guys to start noticing me when I lose the weight. purplebananna.gif

That's so fun! I've always been shy so I think that even when I do lose a bunch of weight, I'll be so inexperienced, that I won't be able to say anything back! I'm not nearly as far as you, but I could tell one of my guy friends was flirting with me last night at a party. We were playing a game where the point is to win these cards that have describing words. I read off my cards to one of my other friends and say, "hey, look, I'm juicy and sweet." My guy friend, who I've known since first grade but we were never super close, said, "yes, you are." He's never really noticed me that much before and tends to go after different types of women, so I thought it was funny.

Congrats on your NSV! It's very cool to be noticed by the opposite sex every once in a while. wink.png Keep working towards your goal and you'll have to fight them off with a stick!

haha! it is fun. I just dont know what to expect. how Im gonna look. it is scary to me because before I gained weight I was very attractive to the opposite sex, but I was also young. (18) now Im 35 so I have wrinkles. I have always thought, If only I lost my weight that guy would be attracted to me....but now I'm scared that I am losing the weight but im older now, so are they really gonna be attracted to me now? One of my hubbys friends from work (hes 26) told my hubby that I was a milf now. So I guess mabye Ive still got some stuff left in me ;) hehe At least I have a husband already so I dont have to worry about it to much...but I still wanna look good, it makes me feel good. :)

I've always been a flirt as well. My weight has never stopped me from flirting... and I got married at my highest weight ever! However, I am noticing that more men flirt and are nicer in general as my package gets better looking. That IS an NSV.

I'm looking forward to being a normal weight again, but not necessarily because of attention from men. I just wanna feel like I look good in whatever I wear, instead of worrying if my butt looks fat in something. Right now, it usually does! LOL