Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh Lawd.. Another Set Back...... :(

So at first I felt like I am approved but now my Doctor keeps sending me for test. I was a lot frustrated, until....... upon getting results from one test showed my heart is not functioning correctly. Cardiologist absolutely said no surgery til this issue is resolved. So people please be patient and follow through with all your appointments no matter how frustrating it could get. As long as your approved the surgery would get done..... biggrin.gif ....

im sorrry! but im glad they found the problem before hand! rather be safe than sorry!

Yes I agree. I am patiently waiting. Hoping that its not as serious as it sounds. My nerves are shot

ayy! i can imagine. im sure its nothing too major because it can be fixed as your cardiologist said. anything that can be fixed isnt too bad! god is with you. hold on to your faith & pray! god bless you <3

Yes I agree. I am patiently waiting. Hoping that its not as serious as it sounds. My nerves are shot

chigga77 - i agree its better that he found the situation before the surgery, just to be safe.

I was cleared by my cardiologist, DOS 12/6/11 - but the nurse called me 3 days prior to WLS to POSTPONE!! I was so upset, but she said the dr. wanted to see me.

Dr. was actually in room when she called me, - and he got on the line to explain about the "possible" prob about my cardio and he just wanted to change hospitals to one that was more qualified if problem occurred. Just wanted to make sure all would go fine.

What i'm trying to say ( being longwinded sorry) it's better to make sure all is ok and be prepared for all, make sure the problem is resolved.

All is good now, DOS changed to 12/15/11 and i feel better that the dr. was concerned just like your dr. Its good to have a caring dr. to make sure you're ok.

Everything will be great, sorry about your wait (weight!!) it'll all work out for the better :o)

hugggggs Kathy

Thanks ladies and I know my health issues are the most important thing right now. I go on Wednesday to do the cat scan. Please keep me in your prayers...

omg... the fact that they could postpone surgery scares me! im exactly 7 days away from surgery & im counting down the hrs, LITERALLY and id be devestated but i guess if its my life... i rather be safe than sorry! :(

chigga, i am praying for you! <3

Yes I had three cancellations so far. Hopefully all is well with you. A close friend who I brought to my doc had her surgery yesterday. So now I get to see what her experience is like

aw!! i went & saw my sleeve sister when she went & had surgery. same hospital & dr so i know whAt to expect. dec 20th is right around the corner.

Yes I had three cancellations so far. Hopefully all is well with you. A close friend who I brought to my doc had her surgery yesterday. So now I get to see what her experience is like