Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I went bra shopping and to my utter surprise I am a size A cup. Yes training bra material. The only good thing about this is there's always a sale on that size. I know because I have daughter's who are that size. They are so bad off that if I lay down they disappear.

Another thing that I have noticed and would like to know if anyone else has experienced this. I often rub on my legs and i feel a lot of lumps throughout my legs they aren't visible but I can feel them. Is anyone else experiencing this?

i have really large boobs & im terrified of losing them all. everyone keeps saying i will but ive seen plenty of ppl who havent lost theirs!!! ive lost tons of weight & my boobs never went anywhere!

what size were you?

So I went bra shopping and to my utter surprise I am a size A cup. Yes training bra material. The only good thing about this is there's always a sale on that size. I know because I have daughter's who are that size. They are so bad off that if I lay down they disappear.

Another thing that I have noticed and would like to know if anyone else has experienced this. I often rub on my legs and i feel a lot of lumps throughout my legs they aren't visible but I can feel them. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, I can relate. I am only 4 weeks post op and my boobs were the first to go!

Other than that, I find it hard to stand up. My knees feel weak, don't know why...

I feel like my center of gravity has changed.

anybody with weak knees??

Sadly I went from a 42DD to a 38C currently. Luckily they are still kind of perky! Thank goodness. I will gladly go down to a b if I'm healthy.

Went from a 40DD to a 36C. Sad face.

Yep my ta ta's are gone too. I was a c moving into a d and now i'm barely a b....I said bye bye a few weeks ago. I get those bumps too I think they are fatty deposites.....I have them on my chest like where those ribby bones are. I actually can feel those ribby bones which is really nice:) I like touching them in place of my ta ta's....just kiddin :P

i am a 42 DDD/E. i wouldnt mind a DD but anything lower than a D will have me running to a plastic surgeon! lol. i cant imagine not having them. in fact, i dont want to imagine! plus, i have my moms name tatted on my left one (over my heart) so that wouldnt loook so nice :/

I currently wear a 44 G. Thirteen years ago when I got married, I wore a 38 DD. I was in a DD from about 160 lbs. I hope that I don't get any smaller up there than that, but I just don't know. It seems like since I have stopped having kids and nursing ( I was pregnant or nursing for most of 8 years) that I have already lost a lot of mass. They are just not full like they used to be. I guess I'll go from a 44G to a 36long :0/

May I ask what your starting bra size was?

im sorry but 36long had me dying laughing!

I currently wear a 44 G. Thirteen years ago when I got married, I wore a 38 DD. I was in a DD from about 160 lbs. I hope that I don't get any smaller up there than that, but I just don't know. It seems like since I have stopped having kids and nursing ( I was pregnant or nursing for most of 8 years) that I have already lost a lot of mass. They are just not full like they used to be. I guess I'll go from a 44G to a 36long :0/

Starting out I was a 44C, I will probably bottom out as a B, I hope not an A.

I actually was an A when I first got married. After kids I was a B, then a C when I got heavier.

Never super big to begin with.

Results yet to be seen. But I really don't care that much, as long as I get this weight off.

In 4 weeks I have lost probably 25-30 lbs. maybe more. I don't have a good scale and don't like to weight myself. So I will be waiting til my next drs. appt on 12/22. I am really curious because my clothes are getting baggy!!!! yeah.!!

Lovin' the sleeve so far!

Mine are gone too and yes totally disappear when I lay down. It drives me nuts! So far the best bra I have found are the Ambrielle push up bras from JC Penny.

No idea on the leg thing though.

yep I'm an A too. I hate it cause the bras I find have no material on the sides and aren't comfortable. They are made for teenagers.

I finally found something like a sports bra with padding that seems to be more comfortable.

Mine are shrinking as well. They look are sad too! I was a full 38D and now a comfortable 36C.

I think I'm going to end up in that 36long size too! LOL I was a solid 44D before and I've resorted to some good sports bras for now rather than buying "good" bras at each size as I go down. I have been working my arm, shoulder and back muscles to try to keep the support the girls need and hopefully end up with firmer muscles there.

Kimmmmm said something about feeling weak in the knees. My nurse friend (who lost about 80 pounds a few years back through diet and exercise) says that the week kneed feeling is because we are losing weight so quickly that it takes our brain a while to adjust our center of balance. I have bruised my shoulders because I will misjudge the area I need to go around a corner and run into the wall. I definitely won't be wearing heels for awhile! :)