Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

oFF I AM NERVOUS CANT STAND SAYING GOODBYE TO THE KIDS AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE PRAY IT TURNS OUT OK! :Banane55:

Good luck, Raquel. Don't worry, everything will be wonderful...like a new day when you awake. You will be a better Mom because you'll be able to do so much more with and for your kids. My thoughts and prayers will be with you!

Hi Rachel, by the time you read this, you will probably be on your road to recovery. I am 4 days post op and can't believe how well I have come through this. Stay positive and remember, you are never going to weigh what you do today. How magic is that. Very best wishes, Fiona x

May the Lord be with you,your family. You'll be fine.

Good Luck! and best wishes for fast recovery. Can't wait to see your sucess!

cant believe how wonderful all went had a problem with liver #'s stood 2 extra days but then all was fine had aswallow test cat scan and ultrsound before I left all was great I am down was 223 before surgery day before and 202.3 today 9 days post op feeling wonderful started the gym 2 days ago treadmill I feel so great this is the best thing I could have done ....I am so grateful to my insurance for allowing me to have this surgery ty for all you well wishes!

hi longer-life - i see your helpful posts alot so i thought i would finally respond. I see you had your WLS almost 2 weeks ago. How are you? feeling, looks like you are doing great :Dancing_wub: How are you doing now that days are passing. Better day by day right. 12 lbs down, congrats :welldone2: I would love to hear about your immediate days post-op if you would like to share. You probably have posted stuff already, but can you say some more words of encouragement.

My post-op is tomorrow 11/28/11- then the following tuesday 12/6/11 - I will finally be sleeved :smile1: - like most others, I'm soooo very excited, happy, but of course a little nervous, feeling kind of overwhelmed. Long journey ahead - depending on how you look at it my journey is done with sleeve flinally accomplished, but of course my journey actually is just starting. Anxious to be a healthier, happier kathy

Keep feeling better, you will continue to do great. I feel it in my bones!!!

Best

kathy