Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Muscle pain under breasts?

OK yall Im hoping this is only from the Water aerobics and treadmill that im doing everyother day BUT.... For the past 2 weeks ive had pain under my breastline along my ribcage? feels like muscle strain but not sure..I know its not reflux or a burning pain and dont think its still gas seeping out from surgery may 12 but its driving me NUTS!!!!:frusty:

Anyone else have this?:help:

Im wondering if its from my belly pulling at the muscles? Im VERYVERY giggely :Banane20:now since ive lost the weight and inches from the surgery and excercise so im wondering if its from that?:)

Maybe im just paranoid:paranoid since im going in saturday for my first fill and when i went for my first fill with my last lap band we found my "issues"....GRRRR im pulling hair out!!! Well the hair thats left since its falling out too now LOLOLOL and for those that know me know I LOVE MY HAIR!!!!!!!

Hmmmmm. Christy, I'm no expert (at exercise! lol), but it just sounds like some muscle soreness from the exercise. Also, do you wear a REALLY GOOD support bra while you exercise? Maybe keeing the "gals" in place will help with soreness and tenderness.

Terry :)

haha yea im gonna get a new support one today! LOL

I see you used Smith HEs awesome! He was gonna redo me but then my regular doc offered to fix it for me and i felt i needed to give him a chance to repair me! lol

Smith removed my gallbladder..a b-b from my shin(my lil brother shot me years ago and i never knew it was there or we just never had it checked out LOL)

I sure hope to find out what this is hopefully the new support will help!

Christy

Wow! You had a BB in your gallbladder! Yikes. Do you give your brother a bad time about that! lol

I think Smith is awesome too. I did my homework before choosing a band doc. I'm very pleased with my choice.

Keep up the great job with your exercise. I'm "just" doing some walking as of now. I need to kick it up a step and add some other activities. Geesh! who wants to in the heat! (it's a good excuse anyway - lol)

terry :)

HAHAHAHAHA NOOOO I had a B-B in my SHIN!!!! LOL

My gallbladder just was full of stones lol didnt even know it!

Crackin up here!

Yea i looked into it ever since they did the initial trials of the surgery but could never get my insurance to pay for it! so i had to self pay and my mom and some other friends had went to DR J Rod so i went there too...I dont regret it a bit..but had i had the funding i would of had it done here due to the fact i like having the dr closer than Mexico and its hard to find fill docs for mexican patients in texas:confused:

are you in ft worth?