Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 Month Surgiversary!

Just a quick post on my 2-month surgiversary. Why didn't I have this surgery sooner?!? :)

I'm down 38 lbs in 2 months. I've gone from a 24 pants/3X shirts to size 20 pants and 2X or 1X shirts. I'm walking/jogging 3 miles, 3 days a week, and taking a strength fitness class 2-3 days a week as well. I can't remember a time in my recent past that I had so much energy! I don't get winded from walking anymore, I actually enjoy parking farther out in parking lots and at work to get extra steps on my fitbit. I'm eating 2-3 oz per meal, around 600-800 calories a day max (usually between 650-700).

I am sad to report that due to a crashed hard drive on my laptop, I lost my original "before" pics but am going to try and track down something on my desktop computer that shows me in my 'before' state so I can start posting progress pics. :)

While I have great restriction with my sleeve and easily get full on 2-3 oz of dense Protein, the carb monster is always lurking in the back of my brain, trying to take over. :) I've had a few moments of weakness but I've pushed past the temptations and remind myself every day that I am going to be thin and even more healthy soon!

For all of you just starting on your sleeve journeys, especially if you're only a few days or a week out and miserable on liquids/purees . . . know that it gets better very quickly and you'll soon feel like a normal human again!!

WOW you are doing awesome!!!! I'm with you, I wish I could have done this waaaaaay sooner :)

Woohoo! I hope I have such an inspiring post when my two month date comes around. You are doing awesome!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches