Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am starting my creamed Soups tomorrow... I am 7 days post op and wanted to see if anyone can give me more options besides Cream of Mushroom or Cream of chicken...

Thanks..

My favorite is Broccoli cheese Soup. When we go out I order it if they have it and Subway has the absolute best Broccoli cheese Soup that is just the right size for me. It fills me up perfectly. I also like Wendy's small Chili. It is the perfect size too. I have all of a sudden become a "soup" person.

I like Panera's Lobster Bisque. I get it at Target.

You can make just about any Soup into a cream soup. Get yourself an immersion blender and go to town. I'm just getting started myself and one of my faves so far is clam chowder. Yum! Also doing lentil soup and Tomato. Only problem so far is that the carb count starts getting pretty high. But I figure for Stage 2, being a little flexible in that area will work itself out. Add a little nonfat milk or broth if it's too thick after giving it the immersion blender treatment! Have fun!

Oh, I've always been curious about the Cream of Shrimp! I love seafood and love Soup, but for some reason have always been skeptical to try that one. Let me know what you think!!!

I had some really good Soups from Trader Joes....Sweet Potato Bisque and Roasted Corn

I am starting my creamed soups tomorrow... I am 7 days post op and wanted to see if anyone can give me more options besides Cream of Mushroom or Cream of chicken...

Thanks..

Zupppa Toscana from Olive Garden. Someone mentioned here and i made it last night. It was delicious. Can be done easily & healthier at home, if you wish.I used skim milk & cornstarch instead of cream. It was Recipe at allrecipes.com

does it blend up well for us "full liquid" folks?

Did you mean Zuppa Toscana?

I don't know. I certainly hope so because I don't like canned Soups and hope this is a keeper for my full liquid phase. Do certain Soups not blend well??? I haven't had surgery yet.

I have to say the sausage, bacon & potatoes settle at the bottom of the pot. The liquid on top is delicious. That alone (strained) would be worth it to me. :)

Here is the recipe I used. Make sure to read the reviews. There are lots of ideas there on how to make it healthier.

http://allrecipes.co...ana/detail.aspx