Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How is weight loss for people over 50?

Found it!

PB2 is a powder you mix with Water and believe it or not it is the real thing.

Serving size 2 tbsp

Calories 54

fat cal 25

Carbs 3.7 g

Pro 4.3 g

I got mine from a friend and I use a pkg of sweetner with it and it is

really good. My friend is a diabetic and she uses this.

For more info go to bellplantation.com

Sue Stenzel

Sue thanks - what do u use it in just shakes? ?

Wow, you look great Indigo Girl. I love your new picture. :bounce:

Thanks Brenda - I feel so much better - to think i was carrying 4 10lbs bags of potatoes around before - no wonder i took the elevator instead of the stairs...:faint: Now I only take the stairs...:bounce:

I havent exercised this week just on Monday - Loaded my ipod with a couple new songs - was thinking about down loading a book - but i don't know if that would keep me motivated??

Hi - so far the only thing I've used the Protein powders in is Water, Crystal Light and sugar free pudding. I'm not too adventerous when it comes to experimenting.

Another thing I like to add flavors to drinks is the sugar free syrups. My favorite is raspberry that I add to Lemonade. I found the syrups in the coffee aisle at Woodman's grocery store.

I recently found in the cold cuts section, ready packaged Snacks for toddlers I'm thinking. It had turkey, mozzarella cheese and mini Ritz crackers. Calorie total was 130 and 8 gm of protein. Perfect for taking to work. They come 2 per pack and cost a little over $2.

Sue

Thanks Brenda - I feel so much better - to think i was carrying 4 10lbs bags of potatoes around before - no wonder i took the elevator instead of the stairs...:faint: Now I only take the stairs...:bounce:

I havent exercised this week just on Monday - Loaded my ipod with a couple new songs - was thinking about down loading a book - but i don't know if that would keep me motivated??

You are a motiviatation to me and I am sure to others. I can hardly wait. I go for my consult visit with M.D. on Nov. 5th

Hi - so far the only thing I've used the Protein powders in is Water, Crystal Light and sugar free pudding. I'm not too adventerous when it comes to experimenting.

Another thing I like to add flavors to drinks is the sugar free syrups. My favorite is raspberry that I add to Lemonade. I found the syrups in the coffee aisle at Woodman's grocery store.

I recently found in the cold cuts section, ready packaged Snacks for toddlers I'm thinking. It had turkey, mozzarella cheese and mini Ritz crackers. Calorie total was 130 and 8 gm of protein. Perfect for taking to work. They come 2 per pack and cost a little over $2.

Sue

Wow, Sue, I love that idea. I am keeping that in mind so when I get to eat regular food, I will give it a try.

You are a motiviatation to me and I am sure to others. I can hardly wait. I go for my consult visit with M.D. on Nov. 5th

Thanks again Brenda - I did get to the gym Friday & Saturday am doing about a 16 minute mile - did 3 miles each day - One day at a time...

Go for my 2nd fill on Wed - can't wait - i think it will help with the weight loss cuz i can eat about 2 cups of food per meal - it's less than before but I have been working off of willpower alone for the last 2 weeks...

But feeling so much better is such a great motivator... I got up at 6:30 on both Sat & Sun and went all day each day... Before I would have slept one of those days away if not both...

Good luck on the 5th...

I have to agree with you, I had my first fill on Friday, noticed some restriction on Friday and saturday and then back to willpower. But you know, even more so, feeling better IS a great motivator! My clothes fit better, it's easier to walk, I don't get short of breath, I'm off 3 meds since surgery! (yipee!), people notice I've lost weight. So, while it's a struggle once in a while, my "constant reminder" whether the band restriction is where it needs to be or not, IS helping!

Sue Stenzel

- it's less than before but I have been working off of willpower alone for the last 2 weeks...

But feeling so much better is such a great motivator... I got up at 6:30 on both Sat & Sun and went all day each day... Before I would have slept one of those days away if not both...

Good luck on the 5th...

A lot of having the band is strictly willpower. When I was tight enough to have real restriction, it was a problem. I hated that there were so many foods I had to give up. It's a very fine line between

having restriction and being too tight.

Right now I am riding on willpower. Ugh! Once my cold goes away and my face lift settles down I am going to get myself filled up again. I have been empty since early August due to acid reflux. :tired I miss my band. blehhhhhhhhhhh! :phanvan

Right now I am riding on willpower. Ugh! Once my cold goes away and my face lift settles down I am going to get myself filled up again. I have been empty since early August due to acid reflux. :tired I miss my band. blehhhhhhhhhhh! :phanvan

Hang in there, Green!! It's gonna get better SOON!!

Green: since my unfill, I'm riding on willpower too. Not too easy either! I'm going to get a fill next week, but this time easy does it! And when you're able I know you'll take it easy too. Gotta baby that reflux.

Sorry you have a cold. How's the lift healing?

I have been doing it on willpower my dietician says I do not need one because I am still losing weight without one

Forget what the dietician says what does your doctor say. We wouldn't have gotten the band if we could do it on our own with willpower. I would be talking with the doctor.

Green: since my unfill, I'm riding on willpower too. Not too easy either! I'm going to get a fill next week, but this time easy does it! And when you're able I know you'll take it easy too. Gotta baby that reflux.

Sorry you have a cold. How's the lift healing?

I feel absolutely lousy but my husband thinks I look fabulous. Go figure, eh. :faint:Green is the Master of Mucus. :heh: blugh! :o