Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OCTOBER 2011 SLEEVE ROSTER

Yay, Ren!! I totally know how you feel. It's like as soon as you get a date, then it's really REAL and the butterflies start to flutter. I'm with ya! You're still three days ahead of me! You are added to the roster...it's official now!!!

Thank you so much for adding me to the list. I was so happy to see my name!! Good luck and I wish a speedy recovery to everyone :)

I love this! I was super happy to see my name on the list and realize that there are SO many of us! Thank you, Chris, for putting together this list. Good luck to us all!

Just checked Oct list. I was on for 10-3. Had surgery yesterday and just got home. It was listed under MONTY but I don't see it now Don't know if you stil want that info. Thanks, MONTY

Thanks, Monty! I fixed the original list, so now you're added. How are you doing? How did everything go? You are our first 10/3 sleever to check in!! Hope you are doing well and not in any discomfort or pain....stay well, take it easy :couch2: and check in more when you feel better, K?

Just checked Oct list. I was on for 10-3. Had surgery yesterday and just got home. It was listed under MONTY but I don't see it now Don't know if you stil want that info. Thanks, MONTY

Hi Monty! Hope you're feeling ok, when you feel up to it, tell us how it feels to be sitting on that losers bench...is it comfy? Save us some room, we'll be there shortly! Congratulations... and from what I've read, sip sip sip & walk walk walk.cool.gif

:bump2:

OCTOBER 26 and its about damn time!:D

Thanks, Monty! I fixed the original list, so now you're added. How are you doing? How did everything go? You are our first 10/3 sleever to check in!! Hope you are doing well and not in any discomfort or pain....stay well, take it easy :couch2: and check in more when you feel better, K?

Hi everybody,

I am doing well. I had the surgery Monday and came home Tuesday! It went so well that when I woke up and was back in my room, I asked my husband if he was sure I had been sleeved because my pain never got above 3.They did not need to use anything more than tylenol. My surgery took a little longer because two hiatal hernias the size of fists were sitting outside the stomach on my diaphragm which was why I sometimes had shortness of breath on changing positions. Nobody had found that thru all the testing! So I got a two fer!!! Biggest problem now is the gas under the rib cage slowly being absorbed. So I am uncomfortable with that, but not really in pain. The only scarry part was that I gained 4.5 lbs in the hospital on fluids only and I didn't know that would happen. With all the fluids pumped in your body can't rid itself of the extra in the beginning. Biggest challenge is getting all the fluids in to stay hydrated.

I wish everyone well and so appreciate all of the help I have received on this site.

thanks so much for adding me your so right about the butterflies omg im going through all these different moods like im just excited/stressing thinking is this gonna work for me am I doing the best thing for me just so many doubts but all of these success stories keep me grounded the 17th will be here in no time! also Congrats on your date I hope to share my experience with everyone<3

Yay, Ren!! I totally know how you feel. It's like as soon as you get a date, then it's really REAL and the butterflies start to flutter. I'm with ya! You're still three days ahead of me! You are added to the roster...it's official now!!!

wow sounds like surgery went well for you glad your doing good & in minimal pain thanks for sharing your experience with us that's my main worry is Water intake goodluck to you & your journey<3

Hi everybody,

I am doing well. I had the surgery Monday and came home Tuesday! It went so well that when I woke up and was back in my room, I asked my husband if he was sure I had been sleeved because my pain never got above 3.They did not need to use anything more than tylenol. My surgery took a little longer because two hiatal hernias the size of fists were sitting outside the stomach on my diaphragm which was why I sometimes had shortness of breath on changing positions. Nobody had found that thru all the testing! So I got a two fer!!! Biggest problem now is the gas under the rib cage slowly being absorbed. So I am uncomfortable with that, but not really in pain. The only scarry part was that I gained 4.5 lbs in the hospital on fluids only and I didn't know that would happen. With all the fluids pumped in your body can't rid itself of the extra in the beginning. Biggest challenge is getting all the fluids in to stay hydrated.

I wish everyone well and so appreciate all of the help I have received on this site.

Monty! So glad you checked in!!! And so happy you had such a great, easy experience. I can only hope mine will go as smoothly as yours :D Stay hydrated and stay rested and check in when you can to let us know how you're doing. So proud of you!!