Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have been on all liquids now 16 days, 10 pre-op 6 post op. All I keep thinking about is a nice cheesy Pizza. Well we be able to eat some if it has thin crust?

I always get thin crust now. I like it loaded with cheese and sausage. I have not had any problem with it. Good luck to you.

I had a slice that had that crust that isn't much thicker than a big cracker, and I could eat a slice. However, no one else I know likes that kind of crust, and since I can only eat 1 piece... I don't have it.

No loss. You'll start not thinking about certain foods after a while, like Jack said.

Everyone varies when it comes to pizza..I was only able top eat thin toasty crust, if it was too doughy, no way. ..but I limited myself to pizza I focused on more healthier food choices since I had not much room for food I wanted it to be wise choices. Protein first is the bandster motto!

I can eat regular pizza just as long as I go slooooow. Before my last fill I could eat it w/no problem whatsoever...bagels too.

My family orders the cheese and pepperoni, regular crust. I eat the cheese but not the pepperoni cause it bothers me and a bite or two of the crust. Any more and I may get sick. So pizza is just a once and a while treat.

Make crustless pizza. It's yummy! I know I've posted the recipe so just try searching on my username and pizza, or something like that.

I used to love pizza but, since being banded, I don't crave it and would rather "use" those calories eating something healthier and more satisfying.

Yes, I often make it on pita breads, I hate thick crusts on pizza anyway. And if you make it yourself its lots healthier. Although I love a good woodfired gourmet pizza, I loathe that pizza hut crap.

Ahhh...who had to talk about pizza? ?? Forget ice cream and chips...pizza is my arch enemy!! I haven't really craved it too much post-band but I know one of these days the urge is going to overwhelm me.

Mr Yo:biggrin1:

I am 10 days post-op and I am craving fish and chips I started on liquidised foods they tend to fill you more. I found bake Beans and scramble egg well mushied up helps with some cravings make sure its mosied though. My worse desire is chocolate buttons believe it or not women thing I think. ?? :eek:

I lost about 7 lb since my surgery.:clap2: its quite exciting some of my trousers and tops are too small don't know if you have experienced that yet but the buzz helps the cravings. Good walk helps too it tends to take your mind off food.< /span>

LANA:target: