Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You know you lost weight when

No one warns you not to fall of the Gurnee just before your operation while you are scooting over to the operation table!

Edited by LadyK44

When your 13 years old son is helping with laundry and keeps hanging your shirts in your 9 years old daughter's closet. Its flattering but i can never find my clothes lol

Speaking of bathing suits, just got a size 10!!! All the other ones were falling off me too!

...recent pictures of you look heavier and heavier each day

...used three different belts in the last two weeks

...your car has been getting suspiciously good mileage

...you have to look harder to find yourself on a surveillance camera

When I went into lane Bryant and nothing fits!! Wohoo!! That was the only store I shopped for years lol. From 280 to 169. I still need 30 more to go for my personal go.

Edited by nesa23

None of my "warmer" clothes fit! Came to Chicago and needed something different than my Phoenix clothes! Looking forward to cooler weather and sweaters. Problem is not too much fits anymore! Good because I am looking great and losing weight but bad because I really did love some of those clothes I had bought last year! Movin on! Wish me luck in the Windy City as this is my first time away post sleeve!

When a good friend at church taps you on the shoulder and whispers, "Hey. Time to go shopping!" ...and you're only 1 month post-op!

I almost had a wardrobe malfunction at the gym yesterday after discovering the sports bra I had packed in my gym bag was too big but deciding to do the Tabata class that included burpees anyways. Lesson learned!

You go to the Taco Bell drive thru and the employee says "this burrito is bigger than you!". Of course.. there was no WAY I was going to finish more than 2 bites anyway!

Edited by brandnewme2015

I'm surprised pizza Hut hasn't started putting up "missing" posters on me. I'm pretty sure I was responsible for at least a quarter of their net worth before surgery. ????

When you completely avoid the size M sweaters, then have to circle back because that's the one that actually fits you. WWWWHHAAATTT?