Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My New Driver's License Pic

This morning I went to Have my license renewed, it was pretty awesome! They lady who helped me and took my pic just kept going on and on about how my new pic was sooo pretty and whatnot and how I looked like a different person. Let me just say I love my new pic alot more lol! This has been my favorite NSV! post-42998-13813668443325_thumb.jpg

post-7388-13813657230093_thumb.jpg

That is awesome Candace!! :) Hey, question... you're not from California are you? LMAO!! I've never even heard of anyone getting their picture on the same day they take them! Lucky lucky...

Lol, I'm from Texas. It's a paper license, which now includes the pic (I was completely shocked by that one) and the new one takes 30 days t come in. I think my face looks kinda fat on my new pic but I still like it alot better than my older pic lol.

No way! The new picture is clearly thinner, happier and looks much healthier too!

Our DMV needs to get with the program.... just sayin'.

Beautiful! I totally need to update my pic too :)

This is really exciting! We moved back home to Texas three weeks ago. I'm headed to get a new drivers license in the next week or so!! I can't wait!!!

This morning I went to Have my license renewed, it was pretty awesome! They lady who helped me and took my pic just kept going on and on about how my new pic was sooo pretty and whatnot and how I looked like a different person. Let me just say I love my new pic alot more lol! This has been my favorite NSV! post-7388-13813657230093_thumb.jpg

You look great, I can't wait to renew my license pic...great NSV moment

This morning I went to Have my license renewed, it was pretty awesome! They lady who helped me and took my pic just kept going on and on about how my new pic was sooo pretty and whatnot and how I looked like a different person. Let me just say I love my new pic alot more lol! This has been my favorite NSV! post-7388-13813657230093_thumb.jpg

Awesome!! Can't wait to get my new one soon.

Off topic, but I had no idea that you had to wait to get your license in other states. We get ours same day in Arkansas.

Louisiana usually gets theirs the same day as well, Texas is so weird lol

Awesome! I have a similar situation with my hospital ID - my "before" from 2 years ago looks about 20 years older and nothing like my current pic.

This is a fantastic NSV!! :Banane33:

Thank you all! :)