Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello everyone

I finally decided to register for the site after the lastfew months of just stopping by.

I started myadventure around December/January this year and have taken forever. Most of myissues came when my insurance company let me know they were missing thingsafter they get submitted but oh well I guess that’s the way they are. I couldgo down a long list of problems I had in the process but needless to say I havemy procedure on 8/23/2011 @ 0800. Sometimes I feel I want to jump forward intime to have it all done and be skinny again and able to go running and then Iwake up lol.

I have been on the liquid diet my Doctor put me on for twoweeks which was broth, sugar free popsicles, sugar free Jell-O, juices, and notto forget my Protein Shakes which is 52g @ 320cal twice a day. I have messed upand ate some chicken noodle Soup 3 times and a couple bites of cottage cheese, but all in all I’m hoping its ok, granted after that I’m thinking to myself “didyou really need that”.

Still two more days plus a couple days in hospital, thenvacation for two weeks if we can call it a vacation L

Hi there! You get sleeved the day before me! I also started early Jan, and the process was slower than I would have liked, but that was due to some well, incompetence on the part of my surgeon's staff.

There's a sub-forum for August Sleevers, you should stop in:

http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/forum/106-august-2011-sleevers/

And the liquid diet sucks. I have a 2 week pre-op liquid diet and I'm so ready for the post-op when I get a few extra's (creamy Soup, yogurt, yum!)

Morning All

Hi Kami, I hope all goes well

Guess its off to Walmart to find me something for the next couple days along with some slippers or something to wear.

On a side note I wish I had read closer about the Stntrax packets having no fat or carbs sooner and almost the same Protein. I would have ordered a sampler sooner and probably lost a few more pounds, better late than never I guess.

I could probably look through here and find this but how long did most wait till they went bike riding or exercising, a week?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches