Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So tell me: What about YOU makes you feel SEXY?

Guess what? It is OK to feel good about yourself!! It is OK to pat yourself of the back for your HARD WORK and ACCOMPLISHMENTS!! It is OK to feel SEXY and Celebrate your inner DIVA!! It is OK to share your story without feeling like someone will try to blow your house down!! Go out there and be yourself, enjoy living and loving the new life you have. To all BE BLESSED!!

So that said, tell me... what about YOU makes you feel sexy???

For me? Well, my CONFIDENCE does that for me!!!!

I love this thread already. Yes us men want to feel sexy too! For me there are a couple things at this point. As far as confidence I have never really lacked that. *charming smile* I love my new face! And while this one is odd I suppose I am starting to see the veins in my arms stand out. I always thought that was the freakin coolest thing on buff guys. And while not fully there it's starting and I love it!! Kind of a real marker for me of beginning to actually be thinner. And of course there is the f act that I am freakin hilarious!!! *wink*

Awesome!! I was beginning to think no one thought anything sexy of themselves. Ya know, there's not one thing wrong with it. Anyway, I totally agree with you that is very sexy on a guy. You're rockin it!!!

That my boobs stick out further than my stomach. That hour glass shape is here!!!

My self sexyness has nothing to do with my weight. Its my smile and my eyes. They both convey just how sexy I am feeling when I want it to be known ;). Now, that being said, now that most of my weight is gone, and I don't look like a line backer LOL, my neck, shoulders and coller bone. I love the way they look so defined. I have always had big shoulders but now I can appreciate them.

My collar bones and how funny it is when my fiance bonks his nose on them... my legs when they are tan... the way he gets lost looking at me when we are sitting together... my inner confidence... I was sexy before surgery but I sure feel yummy now! Thanks for asking as i've never really thought about it!

I feel sexiest when I'm singing. I can see the changes that come over people's faces when I'm performing and it's really cool.

My husbands comments lately have made me feel sexy. Just in the last few days he has really seen how much I have lost and is constantly making comments about how skinny I am. You should see the super tight clothes this man keeps picking out for me lol. It makes me feel sexy to know he enjoys showing me off ;)

Seeing the muscles in my quads and calves popping up makes me feel super sexy. Becoming a runner had lead to a sense of strength that has morphed into a sense of sexy, too. I've also started noticed that men are checking me out these days and that doesn't hurt either! :)

Amanda

These are all great responses!!!! We have to let our inner sexy out! Also, we shouldn't wait to lose weight to feel this way. There are so many different factors that go into confidence and feeling sexy. This has nothing to do with being skinny. My husband reminds me of this all the time, as he says he was ALWAYS attracted to me. Before weight loss and even more now as I get more and more confident in myself. :D

These are all great responses!!!! We have to let our inner sexy out! Also, we shouldn't wait to lose weight to feel this way. There are so many different factors that go into confidence and feeling sexy. This has nothing to do with being skinny. My husband reminds me of this all the time, as he says he was ALWAYS attracted to me. Before weight loss and even more now as I get more and more confident in myself. :D

I am so envious of people that have this inner confidence! Part of my eating problem is due to my insecurities and feeling that if/when I don't look good I'm a second class citizen. This post has made me realize that I need to get myself into some therapy to address these issues, thanks for that!

Can guys have an inner diva...dry.gif

Hell yes CT Fats! Embrace it!

I love my hourglass shape. Never been anything other than a perfect .7 on the waist to hip ratio and even though I wear a very sexy 24 right now I think this figure will rock just as much in a 6!

I catch my husband sneaking peeks at me. I know he doesn't want to say anything because he would always tell me I looked beautiful to him no matter what. But I feel so good when I catch him staring with googly eyes! LOL