Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July's Maryland LB Support Group

Our next Maryland LB Support Group will be held Sunday the 23rd at 1pm at the Borders Book store in Annapolis.

1115 Annapolis Mall

Annapolis, MD 21401

Oh... How wonderful...I can't wait to see all of our members again. It will also be nice to see some newbie join. I'm so excided we will have so much to talk about.

I will diffently be there.

With Big Smiles K

Stop talking to urself:)

**calendar marked**

I was told it is health to talk to yourself. It gets others attention and helps to clear the mind. :(

Research shows the act of talking to ourselves is actually a sign that we are self-aware and that we seek insight into our own actions or It also could be a sign of mental illness. LOL

Wonderful, Calendar marked so I will send out a reminder when the date comes closer.

Take care and God Bless K

I love you, You are Wonderful:humble:, You are Awesome,:( You go girl you are the bomb, I am Beautiful and I am Good at What I Do:eyebrows:

Ohhhh I was talking to myself...am I aware or mental. LOL

I will be there to talk to anyone who wants to listen besides me.

Hey Nochoice!

Welcome to St. Agnes!! Dr. Singh is great... has a funny personality and is very likeable. My mom and I had great experiences with him! Are you coming to the support meeting next sunday? If so, we can talk more or if you want to, I could pm you my phone number. just let me know! and CONGRATS!!! the road is just begining and Dr. Singh has a great team to start with!

I was very impressed with Dr. Singh at my consultation, he has a great sense of humor!!

I live in St. Mary's County so I doubt that I will make the meeting.:D

Nochoice...

Dr. Singh IS very funny! and he seems to know what he's doing so that made me feel very comfortable with him. My mom trusted him enough to let him do my surgery so that should tell you something there alone! I wish you could make the meeting but I understand because you live so far away. If you have any questions about Dr. Singh just let me or my mom - BarbaraC know :D good luck!

Thanks, I do have a couple of questions, did he go over the fills with you and did you stay in the hospital overnight?

I think I'll be able to make it. I won't know for sure until Saturday. I will post as soon as I know.

Teresita, a special thanks for reminding me of the support group. I need to attend as I am really bumbed about my weight loss...or my lask thereof. I had a fill last week and I haven't lost anything. Really frustrated.