Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have a thread in the tell your story area but since I'm post op I thought I would be presumptuous enough even this early to say so far it's been a success. I am post op 6 days and between my prep diet and since sleeved I am down 26 lbs from 258 to 232. My surgery was done more for risk factors than being really obese. Due to that this was a tough decision for me but boy I already feel so freaking good. Can't wait to feel what 190 feels like.

Ya I was in same boat I had a heart attack and this is the best thing I did in my whole life! I weight 265 I weigh 175 as of today I'm 5 10 so I think 15 20 more pounds!

8 weeks post op and a 40lb loss as of today! I'm feeling better and my sugars are dropping. My primary goal in having this surgery was to help me with my diabetes. It's working and I am super excited. My birthday present to myself...a gym membership!

Update time. It's funny how just a short time ago I was the new guy looking for help and now here I am offering encouragement. Make no mistake. For most of you the surgery and right after it will be no cake walk but let me also tell you this. IT WORKS!!!!! my surgery was July 21 and I weighed aprox 250. Now I don't know what the norm is but here it is less than a month and I'm at 215. I'm still more than a week from being able to eat normal unblended food. Dr Kim is tougher than most. Yes I miss the food at times but pretty soon I will be able to eat again although much less of course. I'm glad I did this and I already feel better than I have in years. My doctor has already taken me off of my blood pressure and sugar meeds. Unreal isn't it? Less than a month folks. At this rate I may be 180 before October. Like I said....unreal. Be excited new people and do what your doc tells you to do.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
    • juliie

good morning all ,my np sent all my cleared requirements to my insurance for approval yesterday, so now just waiting for an approval and surgery date  
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fingers crossed!

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches