Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

First off, I want to say thank you for all of your kind posts, I really do appreciate them

So - I just got back from the Dr and here is the diagnosis -

Vertigo

Dehydrated

Severely Bit B12 Deprived and.......

Severe Depression

Nothing major, right? lol yeah

So in 2002 I was in a major car accident and suffered from really bad vertigo. I was told that any kind of trauma can bring it back, well I have it now and Dr is thinking that it was brought on by my Gastric surgery - So I had to get my ears irrigated out (Not pleasant) and was give exercises that I Need to do at least twice a day

Before my surgery I was put on a Water pill because my legs an feet were so swollen, Dr stated that between that and my blood pressure pills I was dehydrated and had to drink my G2 Gatorade

Even though I am taking the sub-lingual Vit B12 it looks like I am not absorbing it well, so I have to have the shots, I Have to give myself 1 every day for the next week then 1 a week for the next month, then 1 a month after that... UGHHHH

Now for the fun part, Depression - I have to be a Wellbutrin for awhile - Dr did state that if I had any wierd side effects with it to just let her know and we can do something different - at this point I am willing to try anything

Heres hoping this all works

First off, I want to say thank you for all of your kind posts, I really do appreciate them

Vertigo

Dehydrated

Severe Depression

So in 2002 I was in a major car accident and suffered from really bad vertigo. I was told that any kind of trauma can bring it back, well I have it now and Dr is thinking that it was brought on by my Gastric surgery - So I had to get my ears irrigated out (Not pleasant) and was give exercises that I Need to do at least twice a day

Before my surgery I was put on a Water pill because my legs an feet were so swollen, Dr stated that between that and my blood pressure pills I was dehydrated and had to drink my G2 Gatorade

Even though I am taking the sub-lingual Vit B12 it looks like I am not absorbing it well, so I have to have the shots, I Have to give myself 1 every day for the next week then 1 a week for the next month, then 1 a month after that... UGHHHH

Now for the fun part, Depression - I have to be a Wellbutrin for awhile - Dr did state that if I had any wierd side effects with it to just let her know and we can do something different - at this point I am willing to try anything

Wow! Just the B12 and dehydration alone can really mess with you... hope you feel better soon!

I can't get over the fact that you have lost 86lbs in 10 weeks! That is so awesome. I have a little over 2 weeks until I get sleeved and all I can say is WOW! I hope it works for me that way.:D

Vertigo

Dehydrated

Severe Depression

Oh sweetie I am so glad you got all this dealt with! I think the B12 will really hlep with energy and the wellbutrin will help your depression. That one made me a bit too jumpy but they will find the right thing for you and things will get much better. Hooray! It must be a huge thing for your body to adjust to all that weight loss- huge!

I can't get over the fact that you have lost 86lbs in 10 weeks! That is so awesome. I have a little over 2 weeks until I get sleeved and all I can say is WOW! I hope it works for me that way.:D

Just remember that MIchelle had a lot more to lose than you do! Think of it as a percentage of what she had to lose. Then do that percentage of yours! It would be about 30-32 pounds in the same amount of time. WHich would be awesome!

Yes - it is because I have alot of weight to loose that I am loosing at a faster rate - but just know that if you use this sleeve as the tool it is intended for, it will work for you!

I am hoping to feel better soon - I will keep you all updated.

Michelle

Oh sweetie I am so glad you got all this dealt with! I think the B12 will really hlep with energy and the wellbutrin will help your depression. That one made me a bit too jumpy but they will find the right thing for you and things will get much better. Hooray! It must be a huge thing for your body to adjust to all that weight loss- huge!

Just remember that MIchelle had a lot more to lose than you do! Think of it as a percentage of what she had to lose. Then do that percentage of yours! It would be about 30-32 pounds in the same amount of time. WHich would be awesome!

Congratulations though! That is an amazing feat!!! I do hope you feel better soon.

Ok, so i am 10 weeks post op and I find that I am easily set off and get angry, I mean really really angry -

Is this normal? is this because all of the hormones being released into the body, or could there be something more to it??

Getting rather old actually, and it seems to happen at work and at home....

Thanks in advance for all of your responses.

You guessed right. Your hormones & body are adjusting. Read it in a book.