Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Argon's Activities

Green, your a brave girl, congrats!!!!

Thanks Wheezy, so far so good!!

Wow that's great news regarding your fill (for me too)was it hard to find her? I thought she said she was in Pictou area,not sure though.Did you end up with the amount you had before in the band or is it less? I PBed twice this weekend b/c I was too hungry and eating too fast,hated the experience enough that I will chew even longer to avoid it, but it does make me wonder about what a fill will be like.hmmmm, guess I was too confident or something,I will learn.:)

Astro: It was actually easy to find, she was at work at the hospital.

I have less fill now than before, it'll take a couple to get back up to where I was prior to the defill. Now I feel more tight now than before when I had 1.5cc (have 1.2 now). I'm hoping it'll loosen up. I'm sure it will... how can it be tighter, right?!

Yeah, you just have to learn. Everytime you have that happen, you'll swear you'll be more careful, and you'll catch on soon! Remember, don't go for the fill if you're still losing well!

Mandi.......You got a bandaversary coming up. We will be expecting side by side pics of before and after of beautiful you.

No pressure.:biggrin1:

oh yes... it'll happen. I'll use my built in webcam that my new computer has... i'm getting it BY tomorrow! Woo!

But you guys have already seen pictures of me recently, so don't expect much (if any) difference! I AM getting closer to being back at my pre-defill weight, so hopefully by the end of the month I'll be able to EXCEED my goal!

Mandi you are doing so well! I am sure you will be able to exceed your goal.

Congrats on the new computer! :clap2:

Thanks guys :)

Some how POOF, between 5pm and while I was making myself some chicken noodle Soup for dinner, things loosened up! I had quite a large bowl of soup, then some dessert, then, just because I was so excited, a big glass of milk! Whoah! Kinda freaky when that happens. I'm weighing myself tomorrow, and for the first time in a little while, I'm excited... kinda. It's not gonna be as low as it should be, but hopefully MUCH closer to where I left off!! (still not changing my ticker til I get below that number though!)

Just doing the honour of making the 1,000 post in my thread! And in it I will say: AWESOME JOB, CLOE!

Hey Guys, thanks, yes finally feeling some restriction!!!

Awwwwwwe your sooo sweet Mandi. "1000th"

Oh, i have just been so busy the last few days. I got my computer, and I'm in love (with it). We haven't been able to spend much time together yet, unfortunetly. Tomorrow, gotta bring Dan's BFF (best friend forever LOL) to the airport and do some shopping in Moncton. Got the MATTRESS and kitchen table set and a couple shelves from him today as well. The mattress feels really good, and I can not wait to sleep on it!

I'm also back to losing like a madwoman, and am almost at the point where I could say my ticker is NOT a lie. But right now, it is. I just saw Puddin's most recent lower body lift before/after pics in the Cosmetic Surgery area, and.... I'm SO jealous, she looks SO good! I will definitely be saving up for something like that.

I'll try to catch up with posts soon, have a good weekend, guys :(