Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Argon's Activities

I am going to buy the Fairytale Christmas for my kids!!! Do you get royalties??

My kids watch all those animated shows.. Do you know Deliah and Julius? A kids show on teletoon, I kept imaging that you animated that one!

Your avtar, is that your drawing??

Hope you get the job!!

Ooooh nooooo! Don't do that! I can't be held responsible if it's horrible!! OK?!

Haha, no, no royalties, unfortunetly!

Some of my friends from Saskatoon are working (or were, I think that show's done now) on Delilah and Julius (in Halifax)!

My avatar, actually my boyfriend did that for me. I don't think I'm a great draw-er, and definitely not compared to him!

Thanks for the good vibes! I'll keep ya all updated! :)

Now I have to go... Dan's making me make a birthday and christmas list. Ugg... I'm so bad at that. I really don't want anything. All I have on my list is comfy socks, and perfume. Can you guys think of any thing? Even list things YOU want, and maybe that will give me some ideas of things I might want!

Originaly posted by Argon

Now I have to go... Dan's making me make a birthday and Christmas list. Ugg... I'm so bad at that. I really don't want anything. All I have on my list is comfy socks, and perfume. Can you guys think of any thing? Even list things YOU want, and maybe that will give me some ideas of things I might want!

Well, how about gift certificates to get new clothes, a day at the spa, pajamas, house coat, body cream, bath salts, scented candles, jewelry like something with your birthstone or something with a Canadian diamond, like a Bracelet, pendant, ring, anklet. How about books, like your favorite author or a book of slow cooker recipes. Oh I know, a new computer or accessories for a computer, a new laser mouse, maybe a some of software you'd really like. A laptop so that you can have access to the internet wherever you go. A tool kit for repairing glasses. I can go on and on......Let me know if you would like anymore suggestions.

Hope this helps

Wow, your good Wheezy!! What do I want??

Well, let's see..for starters how about a gift certificate at Micheal's, then once your husband is elected have him influence either cable or the the phone company to put the cables down your road for high speed internet so that I don't have to feel so bad if I post a very large photo. In the meantime, I will avoid posting any pictures.

LOL.......Awwwww, don't feel bad, post away!!! I can always do what the kids do and leave the computer on all night, usually by morning they have what they needed!!

Hopefully, those damn council-people will get with it and get us some high speed!!

I have cable light speed internet. It's cheaper than high speed yet it's pretty fast. 10000000X faster than dial up (at least it seems that way). It's only been a year since we are able to get cable. We still can't get a high speed phone lines here.

Oh my goodness.... I WAS about to go to bed, (in much pain from being tortured at the gym with my new 'routine', and thinking of tonights fabulous episode of "Heroes"), went to the bathroom, then proceded to look at my stomach... then push it all in, and see what could be.

THEN... I actually grabbed my stomach, pulled it up, and it all came! Very easily!!! OY! Could this be my first sign that I will indeed have some mega hanging skin!? I could always grab my stomach and move it around, but THIS... this was like pulling up a squishy pair of pants!!!

Ugg... off to bed to dream of lower body lifts, I guess.

(p.s I hope you don't mind my stupid blurbs here and there.... but this is my thread afterall, and if I can't say stupid things here, where can I? I suppose its kind of like a journal/blog... I like to be able to look back and see when things happened)

Oh! What a drag about the spare skin!:P I hope it goes away. Still, it is a sign that you have lost a lot of weight. It is an NSV, I guess, though not a really neat one.:)

I don't know about that... I'd think 15+ years of overweightness should equal the damage of pregnancy, no? I've got some major stretch marks, which are looking lovely-er and lovely-er everyday (read: wrinkly-er and wrinkly-er).

Maybe the gym will help... maybe the skin will catch up... who knows. It was just a crazy thing to see.... I woke up this morning saying "I'm wearing squishy pants." LOL I really don't think I'm gonna be someone who's going to be running to the plastic surgery the second (or 30lbs before) I make my goal. I'll wait as long as I can, and hope it springs back into place.

I'm thinking of buying some kind of 'scar treatment', to do an experiment. I want to put it on half of my big scar, and photo-document the results. I honestly am not worried about my scars at all. Like I said, my stomach is enough of a mess, a few more marks just add a little bit of interest!

Also, I am in great pain today. Who would have thought that those freakin' lunges actually did something! All this time I saw people doing them, and thought "ha! what a waste of time!". But, I think they're what killed me. I didn't believe I'd actually worked my abs at all last night, but I believe it now. And obliques?! I guess I do have them, cause they're killing me! I'm on a 3-day program now, and I think tomorrow, (day 2) is arms and back. Ugggg... I really hope my arms don't feel tomorrow like my legs feel today. complain, complain!!!