Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery tomorrow morning!

I am having my band to VSG surgery tomorrow morning and I just want it to be 24 hours from now and it will be over. I know this is normal but man, I was not this anxious and scared with the band surgery. I think a lot of it was kind of like having your first baby, you are scared because you don't know what to expect and with the second your scared because you know what to expect. Except with this, I have the added worries that I have scar tissue from the band, major organ getting removed, etc. So its not really the same thing, right?

The following is my post on my blog today. I thought I would share it over here also.

Hopefully any new followers will look back on my journey and realize that I've had a lap band Talk' target='_blank' style="text-decoration:none;">lapband surgery - March 2010

213 lbs.

IMG_1180.jpg

Day before <a href="

http://www.LapBandTalk.com/" title="<a href=" http:="" www.lapbandtalk.com'="" target="_blank" style="color: rgb(128, 75, 110); text-decoration: none; ">lap band Talk' target='_blank' style="text-decoration:none;">lapband removal/revision VSG - June 2011

160 lbs.

photo-4.JPG

photo-3.JPG

Please wish me luck tomorrow!

</span>

Jax, I wish you the very best with your revision surgery. I had RNY revision to VSG 3 wks ago here in Phoenix. Doing swell!! Still a bit sore, but not any grave probs with it at all. I don't like my preop foods now, and finding the sugar free stuff too sweet!

Bottom line is that you will have excellent care from doctors and nurses--your general health is good preoperatively, and I am sure things will go just fine. I had to prep longer for mine in order to shrink my liver but my dr said everything looked very good for all that had to happen during surgery. I came home from the hosp the evening of Day 3 on June 2nd. Surg date was May 31st. You will be fine--sending hugs and good wishes to you. :rolleyes: Ronda

Thank you both for your well wishes!

@ Kelly - I have been following your journey and look forward to doing as well as you have!

@ Ronda - I am glad to hear that you are doing well. Here's to your continued good health!

Good luck and best wishes for your surgery tomorrow. I am sure you will do great!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches