Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Approved for Surgery July 11

I am doing great! I really can't complain. The hardest part is getting in all the liquids. My stomach feels like it is cramping just a little if I take a sip that is too big. It is weird being able to feel that. My doctor has had me on full liquids since Saturday, so I am able to eat cottage cheese, sugar-free Jello, creamed Soups, etc. I am drinking Protein drinks throughout the day because he wants me to eat 6 times so I do small portions until my stomach gets healed. I can eat about 4 teaspoons of cottage cheese before I start to burp and reading what others have said on here, I am taking that as being full. I am really surprised that I am actually not feeling so much cramping when I drink today, so its true that each day gets better and better.

I need to get some more walking in starting today. It is so hot during the day as you probably know living in Texas. I will either have to wait until this afternoon or perhaps what we did yesterday and go to Wal-Mart and walk the isle ways while we window shop to get in my walk. There is always a way.

Dawn

Thank you Dawn.

How are you doing? Getting in your liquids?

Good Evening Firecrackers!!!! Are we ready? I feel like I am freaking out inside. Lots of anxiety and also some excitement. How are all my other July 11 Sleeve sisters doing?

Good Evening Firecrackers!!!! Are we ready? I feel like I am freaking out inside. Lots of anxiety and also some excitement. How are all my other July 11 Sleeve sisters doing?

I'm not even getting my sleeve until Thursday and I'm excited for all of you!!!

Dawn sounds like you are doing well. Good luck on your journey.

Marilynn....I'm soooo excited. I can't wait.

Sweetdreams, it will be here before you know it. This week is going to change all our lives. Hehehehe :D:):D

Good Luck Texasmom and all other 11th July sleevers.... I am still 4 days away and lost my sleep. Next week many of us will begin our reverse journey on the scale. I am so much excited. Yippieee.... :D :D .

Wish you all luck and strength :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches