Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OMG I had such a FAN FREAKING TASTIC Weekend!!! Friday night was my unit's dining in and then Sat. night was the Army Birthday Ball here in DC! I had a blast at both events! The dining in was really cool as I've never been to one before! There wasn't a lot of "excitement" but there was a lot of laughter with the grog and the skits from each battalion! It was really cool to see so many of the Soldiers in their dress blues/ASUs and to see them "let loose" just a little! BTW this dress is a size 10!! It's an AWESOME feeling to actually FEEL good in such a form fitting dress! I remember the days when I wouldn't step out of my house with out my "hold me in's" on and I would wear clothes that were bigger to try and hide how Big I really was and here I was going out with all my co-workers in a dress so fitting! It was AWESOME! I got a TON of complints and some maybe a little inappropriate but I didn't care! hehe I really feel like I am even more apart of the "team" now since then! I "had" to drink from the grog because my table got in trouble and I did do it!

Grog

SANY0162.jpg

Co-Worker and I

SANY0160.jpg

This whole weekend was really one big NSV for me! I was able to wear both of these dresses and I felt SEXY and Confident the whole weekend!!!

Sat. Night was the Army Birthday Ball and it was a BLAST!! The ball itself was really neat to experience but I have to say I had way more fun drinking! LOL I haven't drank drank in a REALLY long time and I drank A LOT last night! LOL We didn't stop until 5am! LOL I have SO MANY pictures but I will try to pick a few good ones! LOL

Me and Sarah

DSCN2586.jpg

I was enjoying the drinks!

DSCN2619.jpg

The backs of our dresses

DSCN2644.jpg

Heading to After Party at the roof top club

DSCN2706.jpg

Yes, I had to WALK down the esclator in my platforms!

DSCN2717.jpg

Hmmmmmm

DSCN2815.jpg

We went for a walk at like 330am and had someone take our picture! LOL

DSCN2870.jpg

Sunday before we left, lookin rough!

DSCN2873.jpg

WOW... I love your outfits... you look amazing, and yes, very happy, sexy and confident! Congrats on an amazing weight loss and sharing your pics.

BTW... I couldn't help notice how toned your arms look too... put that on the list of NSVs...lol =]

Agree with Coops -- your arms look fab!! SOOOO envious. You look great and so happy -- glad to hear you had such a rockin time!! :)

You looked great!!!! That looks sooo fun! How did the alcohol do on your tummy???? I'm frightened of it, but I would love to have a drink again soon lol.

WOW... I love your outfits... you look amazing, and yes, very happy, sexy and confident! Congrats on an amazing weight loss and sharing your pics.

BTW... I couldn't help notice how toned your arms look too... put that on the list of NSVs...lol =]

Agree with Coops -- your arms look fab!! SOOOO envious. You look great and so happy -- glad to hear you had such a rockin time!! :)

Thanks but OMG My arms are not toned! I was actually commenting the other day how I REALLY NEED to start doing weights! LOL

You looked great!!!! That looks sooo fun! How did the alcohol do on your tummy???? I'm frightened of it, but I would love to have a drink again soon lol.

I did just fine and I was even drinking Beer! I am just about 7 months post and this was the first time I tried beer. I have had carbanated drinks about a month ago so I figured I could try. From 6pm to 430am I drank 8 beers, 1 glass of wine and a glass of vodka and cranberry juice! LOTS of alcohol and my sleeve did Great! Even managed to lose a lb this week after all that! hehe

Any BTW the girl with me had RNY 4 years ago and is still looking FAB!!! Her alcohol intake was WAY LESS then mine and she was WAY more drunk! LOL

CONGRATS! You look like you enjoyed yourself! How wonderful that you could feel so great in sexy clothes. Cheers to you!!!

Oh wow! You both look great!!! I think your post has given me the courage to go ahead and have a glass of wine lol.