Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Labor Day Gift Exchange

Hello every one,

I have sent out the Secret Working Stiff (SS) pm's so you should know who your person is. Here is a bit of helpful info.

Gifts should arrive on or before September 4th.

We like to keep the gift value around $25 of course you may spend more or less as your budget allows, and lots of people like to make their gifts. It's all about the fun of getting something in the mail so don't be to concerned about value.

PM me if you need any help or gift ideas or if you have any questions.

If for any reason you are not able to send your gift PM me ASAP so I can get a substitute.

Thanks, happy shopping all!!

Hey K@t I've been out of town this last week... I pmed you tonight....so I'll check my pms tomorrow to see if you responded. YES I still want in on the exchange and so I'll sit tight till I get my persons info ....to send their gift!!!! Thanks and sorry for the delay!!

Jammin I pm'ed ya.

Okay guys, I'll post a thank you thread soon....happy shopping!

No problem, its fun for me too, the best part is that this time, I'm going to be in the US on Sept. 4th so no one has to ship my gift overseas!! Also my wedding anniversary is Sept 6th so its all good!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches