Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thanks ladies... I'm the one that is the booger I think... maybe... well...could be both of us...lol. Poor guy... I am pretty sure I told him I would be a task and a half! Keep praying for him and the strength to put up with me!

Who had Ice Cream or chocolate today??????

So far, so good. No confessions to make. The most delicious thing I've had all day is this chicken cup of Soup I have beside me right now. I'd take a picture, but it wouldn't be as sexy as Eileen's cake! LOL!

How 'bout ya'll?

Betty, I'll cross my fingers for DH's interview...hope it all works out for him!

I'll check back later; I'm expecting good news from our Day #1 ICAC Challenge (Ice Cream and Chocolate).

Darcy-I LOVE YOUR LOWEST WEIGHT!! LOL I'm so proud of you for doing that!!

Sherry-I can't believe your still wobbly! I have had that on small boats but never a cruise ship. Maybe you have an inner ear infection. Feel better.

Cindy-Good luck on our challenge! I'm not having any kisses today! So far so good. Ice cream I do not have to often, so I'll be cool with that. How did your fill go?

Eileen-Go for it! LOL I just wonder how many of us will be going through PMS during this time..lol...do think we'll be able to tell who it is? Did you order that German chocolate cake from Wyckoff Bakery YUMMMMMMM I remember how great they were!! OH NO..

Kat-I'm sure it will be hard to give away that Blizzard! I'm sitting here thinking about the Blue Bell nuggets out in the freezer yummy, but I won't I'll hold off. I do wish we were starting Monday though...

I got my hair highlighted today and a slight trim. Our core group girls wanted me to go swimming with them but I hated the thought of my hair smelling like pool after she made it so nice.

My GF's dog ate something they think in the garbage today and died! He was only 1 1/2 yrs old. So now I'm a worried wreck about Lucy.

Were closing out the magazine next week for this qtr. I'm hoping and praying I can get at least 3 more advertisers before next Friday. I could use the $ right now.

I HAVE TO go to costco tomorrow and get food in this house. I'm not kidding there is NOTHING HERE except SF pudding , deli turkey and Protein shakes!

Well sleep tight and have a good night. OH I got my car back today! They painted it and it smells real bad but it looks better than it did before.

night night

Good Morning,

Betty I'm so glad your foot is feeling better, I hope it continues down that path too (no pun intended but funny still haaa) :rofl: yeah I'm a twit. Tell your DH that we are all rooting for him that he gets this job. *crossing body parts*

Dianne, I'm glad the magazine is going well, I know it makes you very happy :rofl: I need a hair cut too, its so stringy in the back from losing so much hair. I'm thinking of getting about 5" cut off and that will just put it below my shoulders... dunno yet. No no cake yet, I'll prob get it from Carossel (sp?) Cakes in NY. I haven't been to the wyckoff bakery in ages (good thing eh).

Darcy, no chocolate yesterday (cept sugar free fudge pop) no real ice cream.... :rofl: whoot

Cindy I removed that cake picture, it was to grooling even for me, talk about being a glutton for punishment. Glad you made it a day w/out sugar too.

Nothing new today, SOSDD. ITS FRIDAY WHOOT

Anyone got plans for the weekend.... I don't lol.

Happy Friday!

Dianne, have you ever said what kind of magazine you do? If you do, I don't remember...it seems like it would be really exciting!

Eileen, thanks for taking the cake off...although I was considering it a character building experience! LOL! I actually had some trouble eating my SF popsicle...I have a feeling this fill is going to be a little different....

Darcy, how's it goin' today? Are you at the gym this morning, or taking it easy?

Donna, I watched your video collage again last night, and got chills all over again! It's so cool!

Sherry, I hope you are back to solid land already! And, I saw on the Christmas wish thread that you've shed those cruise pounds already! Great!

Betty, hope you have some rest and fun planned for the weekend!

Weekend plans...nada. The regular stuff, plus packing for DD's church camp, which begins next Tuesday. DH and I will drive her out there (about an hour away) Tues. afternoon. On this Sun. afternoon, the kids going to camp are having a swim (and ice cream...but not for me!) party at one of the kids' house as a kick-off party, and a way for them to kinda bond. That'll be fun since we actually like the families of the kids in Haven's group at church.

So, that's about it...ready to face Day #2 of the ICAC Challenge!

Where is everyone?

Are ya'll hiding out with Eileen's choc. cake?

Nothing going on here...just had some delicious chicken Soup for dinner...it had some really small pieces of chicken in it, and I chewed it really good. So far, so good, but I feel really full, and it was a little bowl, maybe 3/4 cup. Mmmm, this restiction thing....do I like it or not?

How's everyone doing?

Well your all going to have to kick my butt I need it bad!! So guess whos PMSing!!!

I can say though that I haven't had any kisses! I think I need to add jelly Beans to my list!!! Crud I'm hungry! Just saw doc and Monday and we desided to hold off for now on the fill! So since then I've been HUNGRY ALL THE TIME! I think I'm at 1.3 and like Cindy I really don't want to have another fill. I know it's PMS crap is there a drug out there that I can take for 2 weeks a month that will help, rather than a fill?

My magazine is called Carolina Party & Event Planner www.carolinapep.com I started with Jennifer the publisher before we even had a magazine published. I had never done sales before, but I think because I'm an artist I saw her vision and ran. We've gone from nothing to a good size imformative magazine. We lose advertisers becaue there contracts run out, but that goes with the business. Thats why I run around all the time and try to get more advertisers. I'm losing 3 this qtr and I have gotten 3 new ones so far. I have 1 week to go and I'm professing I will get 3 more by next Friday.

Well I'm going to hang with DH. Darcy I hope you guys are doing better it sure does get tough at times.

Have a good night. love me

Here I am!

No chocolate... No ice cream and all is well!!!! It was hotter than the dickens and I wanted a nice cool ice cream in the worst way. THis challenge should get me safely through this heat wave!

WTG ladies! We are surviving so far!

Dianne... I'm glad Cindy asked... I was wondering myself about the magazine. :) I bet your hair look fantabulous!

Cindy... Today is the only day this week that I didn't work out... planning to go in the morning though.... I'll meet ya there! *wink*

Eileen... Bless you for taking that cake off! It's not good for the keyboard to get wet!

Kat... No way I could deny myself a blizzard... hope your hubby ate it all up quickly!

Sherry... feeling steady yet???

Okay... Off to watch King Kong. I always did like dark hairy men! '

Guess what my sister and DD brought in this house! Both of them had Blizzards in hand when my sister brough my DD home...I swear. I handled it, even as I had visions of grabbing my DD's spoon and taking one little bite...she's a big girl, but I'm still a little older and wiser....LOL! HOWEVER, I didn't! So, another temptation resisted! Score again, for our team!

See ya at the gym, Darcy! (wish!)

We're gonna do this!

Cindy

(my daughter asked me if it was Lent again...remember, I gave up ice cream for Lent! LOL!)

Lordy...I'm still rocking...not too bad when I'm walking or driving but, sitting in front of the computer today at work and right now...man I still feel it. I'm on the hunt for my ginger trips tomorrow...no clue if they'll help but, something has to give. DH and DS don't feel a thing anymore...it's just me and DH wants to go Fluke fishing this weekend? Ummmm not sure that's a good idea for me or it might wind this ride I'm on back up again lol. Thanks for asking everyone but, you friend here in Taunton,MA is still a rockin the boat on land lol.

Hmmm can't say no chocolate for me today....day started off great. Breakfast was M&Ms UGH. So stressed at work because we're behind due to vacations and I'm really really behind because of mine and helping the others. Boss was out today and asked me to be in charge ohhh lordy. So M&Ms were for breakfast....then I had 4 mint oreos after dinner. Ok can someone say...She needs a fill? hmm not sure on the fill because eggrolls aren't pretty coming out of your nose! umm yes...I did say nose :omg: . Took one bite of the eggroll....did ok....had 1/2 a crab rangoon.....ok...dipped the eggroll in duck sauce...chewing someone asks me a question and gulp. Ohhh lord :rolleyes :straight :paranoid :huytsao runnnnnnnn to the bathroom and made it just in time. Whew...but ummmm man did it sting lol. I'm cracking up as I type this but, man it did hurt lmao. Nothing like blowing and seeing your lunch in your tissue. Nothing I could do...it came up so fast...no control on shuttin valves lol. Oh well...threw the rest away and ate more M&Ms. Never threw those up....now why is that? Anyone else ever have this happen?

So 1 pound from 50 and I'm eating M&Ms talk about self defeating. WTF? (As Eileen would say heh heh)

I've missed you gals...going to attempt some personals but man oh man the rocking seas here don't help. I have to admit it gets harder and harder to do those as our group grows....but that's awesome as well. We learn so much from each other and support each other so much...it's truly wonderful!

Darcy - things better with dh? I know things were rough for me and DH yesterday too. It gets better when I ignore things and just say fudge it to myself. I get stressed over financial stuff and that doesn't seem to bother DH which of course bothers me lol. EH....this too shall pass, always does is what I keep in mind. I hope all is better for you.

Cindy - Thanks for the encouragement and congrats to you again my friend. You truly are doing wonderful and your an inspiration both with the weightloss and spiritually.

Eileen - You never fail to make me smile and amaze me. You truly have a wonderful way of looking at life and I thank you for sharing. How is your neice doing?

Betty - How is that foot? How is DH doing with his job search/interview? Have you been able to slow down a bit at work?

Bene - Miss you girl and hope you get time to breath soon!

Doc - What ya up to? Resting from your trip to see DS? I love the way those pictures were set up fading in and out, slowing panning...great!

Anne - where is ya hon? You doing ok?

Ann - Hello stranger! HOpe all is going well.

Mary - you sound so busy all the time...hope you can take a breather as well and enjoy your weekend!

Kat - Letting you know I still have you and DH in my prayers. How is he doing? How are YOU doing?

Dianne - Hmmm tips on a cruise? Don't be afraid to ask for more sauce with your food and get it the way you want. Do the early morning walks around the deck...great to keep those drink calories at bay lol. Just enjoy yourself and make sure to bring dramamine and those boat wrist bands. Best thing to pack even if you're not sure you'll need them!

Patty - I hope you're doing ok. How are the boys?

Chrispy - Girl...you got a two things done and you're on your way. You'll be banded in no time if you keep this pace up. Come on girl...I'm routen for ya heh heh

Hugs to al of you!

Coutos to Cindy for resisting temptation! Hmmm now I pray I have the same strength next week :)

What are the rules...sugar free fudgsicles and pudding or are those out cause they are chocolate? It's ok cause I love SF popsicles especially grape. Hmmm why can't they sell just grape by the box? hee hee

I am not sure of the rules, but I think it's no ice cream, and no chocolate candy. I am eating SF popsicles, but am staying away from SF ice cream and fudgsicles because they are too much like regular ice cream...does that make sense? I have chocolate Protein Drinks, but they are not candy, and I have to be on liquids for a couple days, due to the new fill I'm sporting...

Anyone else have any other rule updates?

Sherry, it sounds to me like you have some inner ear thing...have you talked to a doctor about it? I bet you are sick of it, for sure!

Hope everyone has a restful night and see ya tomorrow!

Cindy

Good Morning,

Seeesh Sherry your still feeling the boat OMG, thats so weird, what if you took dramamine (sp?) would that help the wooshies? Feel better ! and I hear yah on the almost at 50 mark and stuffin yer face w/M&M's I did that the other day. Mega size M&M's of all things. Sorry the rolls came back up and out ick... you know to this date I have not upchucked anything, I just get the slimes and horrible horrible pain that can last for an hour or so.

Cindy you go girl, not even a bite WHOOT! Whatcha doing today?

Darcy good for you too.... My dd wanted dairy queen yesterday and I thought OKAY!!! and then said to her umm no hon, we have stuff at home we can have (grumble grumble) and she said okay mama, I forgot....phew...almost goofed with that one.

Dianne sorry your snarving all the time... to tell you the truth so am I. When TOM comes for me I get hungry in the beginning but during I'm just to icky feeling to eat much. I'm going to my gyno on Thursday to get a long needed physical...haven't been there in 4 1/2 years.....yeah I know...but I think I'm going thru menopause b/c I get TOM every two weeks or so. Hang in there and good for you for holding out on the goodies too.

I think we can all have the sugar free stuff as long as its under what?? 120 calories or so. IMHO thats no way like the real stuff. What do you all think? I also have frozen pops incase of an emergency LOLOL.

Not much is happening today except I have to take the doggy to the vet, she's okay just a check up. Then its off to mom's house for a quick visit and then home to go swimming. Thats it.

How about you all ?

Eileen's rules sound just fine to me! Everyone okay?

Today I'm taking DD to a make-up voice lesson, then over to my dad's for a little visit. That's all...nice and boring, the way I like it! haha!

Good job, Eileen, on that DQ dodge! These short-term challenges are really great for helping us make some changes...and since they are short, they are easier to stick to. Solidarity for the NJ SISTERS!

A Blizzard alternative: yogurt, frozen banana, orange juice, and any other frozen fruit you want to add...blenderize! Use plenty of liquid (like juice) or your blender will be unhappy! Add ice if it's not thick enough.

Have a great Saturday!

BBL, Cindy

Morning...

Sounds like everyone is really putting their all into the challenge. :) I have not being doing well with regular food choices... It think I am grazing and searching for other foods that will satisfy the craving for the beloved No No foods. Still... went and worked out this morning and am drinking lots of Water instead of diet iced tea. It will be too hot to do much of anything outside today so I think I'll try and do some organizing to keep my hands busy and out of the fridge!

Sherry... I was thinking what Cindy said in regards to the inner ear... you really shouldn't still be rockin! I think candy goes through the band without difficulty... regardless of the level of restriction. Ice Cream too.

Eileen...WTG on the DQ thang! Man... that must have sucked! I can't imagine that nothing has ever come back up for you!!! Yikes... it's just not right that you have yet to see the flying ball of slime. :) 4 1/2 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think we need to get you a cute gyno so that you will go in every year for your check!

Dianne... I need to go to that link! I know what you mean about the jellies... I need to ass red twisted vines to my list. :tea: I'm hungry all of the time with the band too. I know it takes that away for some... but it never has for me. I always feel stuck... never full. *sigh* What's a girl to do?

Cindy... What shall we call your blizzard alternative??? I think it needs a yummy name? I guess throwing a handfull of M&M's into the mix would be out of the question???? LOL. Wish you could have worked out with me this morning... I really pushed it until I actually had sweat running down my face.... EWWWWWW... I hate sweating! LOL.

Betty... How's every little thing with you and your hubby? I talked to Miss Becky Lee... they are heady out to Sturgis today. :fruitsex:

Donna... Hubby and I had a nice long talk... hoefully you are right and we just move forward stronger than before. Hope you are having a good weekend!

To all the other dear NJ chatters... hope you are all heappy and healthy and don't be afraid to come and post... we promise not to make you give up chocolate or ice cream.......... for more than one week. :target: