Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cindy...omg you look great!

Diane---I haven't been banded yet. tomorrow night i go for my fitting of my sleep apnea princess headress (ha ha gotta be silly or I'd go mad!) Then I get my sleep apnea number and then i can schedule surgery!!!!

I am so excited I can hardly wait!!

Yeah-Hubby gets laid off after every job...but usually they call him to the next one before he gets home from the one he got laid off from.

Timing was bad this time---taxes due, bills, daughter blew a tire on the parkway and I had to buy her new tires...ugh never a dull moment

Good Morning,

Cindy - Wow lady, you look great! What a difference! Go ahead and take that picture with the pants, then keep them and take another one later when you reach goal!

Bettina - Sounds like you are well on your way! It will be here before you know it!

Sherry - Your trip sounds so great! I knew I should have hid in your suitcase and went along! 2 pounds is nothing, just fluff weight!

Dianne - Congrats, you have done well with your band. You are so close to goal!

Darcy - What ya doing girl? Have you heard from Becky? She needs to get back here!

Eileen - I was dying for a hot dog a month ago, tried it and it went down fine, then the other night I tried a piece of bread and almost died! WTF!

Well, I know I missed some of you, but with DH home in the morning it is even harder to get on here. I'll try to catch up more later.

Y'all have a great day!

Dianne... If you don't figure it out... send them on to me and I'll put it together for you. :jaw:

Betty... I haven't talked to Becky lately... shame on me! I'll have to try and get in touch with her. Wait... I think she and her hubby go to Sturgis... is that going on right now? Darn fickle bands... always putting that cabosh on out best laid plans...lol. Did Eileen's mentioning of hotdogs and flames get that hankering started??? :)

Sherry... Sounds like you had a wonderful time and that i was well worth the 2 pounds! Welcome home and hope the ground has leveled out for ya!

Bettina... Sorry about the hubby getting laid off... man... that is just happening all over! I am going to pay the fees to renew my LPN license just in case! I said I was done with nursing... but in a pinch it would put dinner on the table. Hope he finds something soon!

Cindy.. Your Welcome. :waytogo: Do you want me to add stats to your pics ??? Also... Do you want me to post them to the NJ picture thread?

Well... They say that when you get all of the way down... there is only one way out... and that is up. So... I wallowed for awhile... had a little pity party... did quite a bit of crying and carrying on and am finally plodding forward. I do think that I will be considering a revision somewhere down the line but won't do anything until my daughter is 18. Hopefully by that time there will be even more information on the gastric sleeve as a stand alone surgery. Anyhoo... I got up yesterday and made a plan for the next two weeks... and am not going to weigh until that time period is over. I think it would send me over the edge to see my weight right now. I was 228 at the docs 2 weeks ago and I know I've gained more since then. Reality bites. So... I was 257... got down to 186 after banding... and am probably over 230... that sucks no matter who you are... lol.

Anyhoo... Pity Party is over for now... time to clean up the mess I've made.

Luv ya...

Hey Cindy... Here's a new avatar... you should be able to right click and save it... if not... let me know and I will email it. :)

post-203959-13813133789383_thumb.jpg

I lightened this one up a bit... pic whichever you like best. :)

post-203959-13813133789442_thumb.jpg

Hi chicas ~ Been out of action for awhile. We did a reshuffle here at work and where once I sat with no one on the other side of the Aisle looking at me, I now have 2 people that just love to look over and see what I am doing or want to chat all the time now. Totally Sucks

Anyway going to try to take some time when no one is looking to see what you all are doing. Hope everthing is going good for everyone. I see we have a new friend - Welcome Bettina :) ~ You will love it here.

Cindy - You are one hot momma - you look 20 years younger ~ had to do a double take to make sure that was you.. You rock girl...

Well you all hang in there and I will find sometime to come and vist.

Gee, thanks, ya'll! I appreciate all the compliments!

I'll change my avatar here in a while, and thank you again, Darcy! I just can't tell you how much I appreciate your know-how!

Last night, I showed my DD the layout you did, with the side-by-side pictures, and she said, "That's YOU, Momma? The top row? That's not you!" I promise you, it made me cry. She could not believe that person, the one who was me only one year ago, was her momma. I guess that just about says it all. So, let's just keep working on it, one pound and one day at a time...okay, everyone go throw out the Kleenexes I know you had to get when you read this story! Sorry 'bout that, but knew you would want to hear that story anyway.

Darcy, that story is especially for you, get back on that horse and ride it, girl!

Betty, hope your foot is better...are you still wearing the cast?

Sherry, how's the woozy ship-rocking feeling?

Eileen, I see you're reading along while I'm writing this, so be sure to have a great day!

I must go now and run those ever-present errands...BBL!

Hugs to ALL, Cindy

Shock..... Awe..... Wonderment! CINDY you look marvelous! I am so proud of your achievement for just 1year with lapband. Can't wait to see the standing in the old pants photo, I think it's great that you saved them.

Well Gang, Slowly but surely I am getting the car loaded for our Santa Barbara trip. I had the mechanic check out the car fluids and tires, now I just need to run to the pharmacy for ADD medication and a good nights rest and we will be leaving tomorrow, right after the work morning rush. Driving by the Los Angeles airport is always a nighmare!

I will stop by about every other day to let ya know whats going on...... mainly just wanting to escape this horrible heat. Hugs.

Helllllllllllleeeeewwww Everyone!

Just dropped in to snoop a bit....

Doc, I know you're so proud of your son, your link was quite touching.

Patty, have a great trip.

Betty, sorry to hear DH lost his job and finds one really soon, before he gets use to the easy life.

Darcey girl, as for the weight gain, it's alright, you're human and you're allowed, now just get your a$$ on track and start losing again, I will follow, cause if I keep it up, though I haven't gained, I surely haven't lost. Love you girl.

Eileenie, you're support group all in one person.

Cindy, wooohooo, you go girl, isn't it amazing how quickly that year goes, OMG, I'm past year and a half now and still stuck at the fluctuating 50-52, as Eileenie would say, WTF! It seems that my destined weight is 165ish, what everrrrrrrr, as long as I can get some 12's on, I'm having a great day.

Hugs everyone, I've missed ya and I'll catch up with you other lovelies later.

Hey Pat.. Good to see ya posting! Yeah... gaining sucks... but sitting around boo hooing about it doesn't change it. I think I'm just wishing I could be fat and damn happy about it...lol Anyhoo... miss your posts!

Patty... This was certainly not the summer to be without air conditioning! I was watching the weather report anfd thought about your when they mentioned the heat out your way...yuck! Hope you have a safe trip and at least there is air in the car...right?

Donna... Thanks for sharing... I got half way through and the phone rang so I will have to go back and watch the rest of the show when I get back from training.

Well... It's EAA time here so there are all sorts of bombers flying over... geez... feel a bit like the big one is going to drop! THe campers out there must be sooooooooooooooooo miserable and hot! When I went to workout this morning I walked out the door and my glasses immediately fogged over from the humidity! The only way that I would go out to the EAA is if I knew I would get a glimpse of Harrison Ford... He usually comes every year. He went to college in a small town near here. (Ripon) I guess he was quite a wild young man!

Anyhoo... off to jump in the shower so that I can walk out into the sauna...lol.

(((Hugs)))

Many thanks for the pats on the back!

Speaking of PAT...hey there! It's so great seeing your post! Any size 12 that would fit me, I think I'd have it bronzed! LOL!

Donna, I know you are so PROUD of your kid, well, young man!

Patty, you have fun on that trip!

Darcy, remember to get all the moral support you need from us! Let's stick together and get through these slow times!

I went to the dr. today, checking up on the meds for my stupid migraines...she changed them a little again, and added a med for me to take when I am under big stress, which seems to trigger them. I say it's worth a try, so I'll hope this helps. They have been getting better, as in fewer...but still causing vomiting when I get them, and ya'll know that's not a good thing for a bandster!

I have a fill appt on Thursday morning, my first since November. I'm interested in how different it will be, if at all...I am hoping for slighly more restriction, but not too much. No PB's for me, please and thank you! I am ready to get after it again, and make a bigger effort to lose some more weight.

Hope everyone is staying cool!

Cindy

Darcy- that would be so cool! Thanks I'll try first then let you know. I am SO sorry. You deserve a pitty party. My heart goes out to you. I can't imagine the pain emotionally you are feeling. BIG HUGS NEVER LEAVE US PROMISE!

Cindy-Did I already tell you how fantastic you look!! Give DD a hug for me, she sure is a sweety and she sure did bring tears of joy for you to my eyes. It is awesome!

Donna-Thanks for the pictures that was great. I know your proud and you should be.

Patty-Have a great trip!

Pat-Good to see you.

Eileen-Hows it going girlie.

Well I'm off to bed yesterdays Dr appointment went really well. I don't go back for 2 months. Actually it works out to be the day after we get back fromt he cruise! YIKES.

Have a good night

Good Morning

NO BOSS TODAY *EVIL GRIN* and dancing w/no shoes on whoooohooo !

Patty, have a wonderful safe trip and hurry home to tell us all about it :) Luv yah !!

Donna, what a breath taking slide show and video, it gave me goose bumps, shoot, I'm so proud of your son and I don't even know him. God bless him !!! thanks for sharing that... its a humbling feeling ya know.

Mary sorry you have chatty cathy's at work, and nosey ones to boot. When my boss is here I can't play much so if I see a thread that short, I'll post on it as fast as I can LOL. How's your summer going ?

Darcy love, your heading back in the right direction....and yes, your right 230 lbs sucks for anyone I agree. Your gonna do this, I just know you are. Whats happening? whats triggering you to gain? is it snacking? eating out of bordom? how can WE help you? (shoot, help me to will yah) lol. My problem is I love sweets, just luv em and can't stop or stay away... please don't tell me to eat sugar free crap b/c I can't deal with the stomach pain and gas or I would. Talk to us :tea:

Pat...its about time you got your ass in here !!! dang gum it. Girls, I've been trying and trying to hunt this woman down and get her back here... now its BEANIE's turn.... lets get her ~~~~

Cindy you look great, you really do, just an amazing transformation... GOOD JOB! I'm jealous b/c you can wear sleeveless shirts and i can't. My batwings are disgusting and I mean it, they hang like 4 - 5" gross. You look great.

Betty, how's the foot feeling with the new boot? I can do a hot dog but have to take small bites, although lately my fill feels looser oy.

Bettina, good luck at the doc's let us know how it goes.

Diane, I'm glad the doc's appt went well, I'm so proud of you, you've done really good. I hope your happy with your success. Nothing much is happening here, sosdd.

Kat, how are you hon?

Anyone I may have missed, I'm sorry but you know I love you :bowl:

This morning my DD who's 4 says to me in the car on the way to daycare...... "mama, I'll love you no matter how fat you get" I almost spit out my coffee laughing. I said "oh honey, I'm not gonna get fatter, I'll get skinnier for you" she says "YIPEEEEEEEEE"........... Boy did that strike a nerve... I wasn't upset but felt kinda sad for her, soooo my goal this week is to get my ass in the pool and work out harder. Exercise is the key, I'm only fooling myself I know that soooooooooooo I'll try harder for my peanut.

No boss whooooooot !!! I feel almost evil like.... anyone wanna ruffle some feathers? *mwuaaaaaaaaah*