Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

:clap2:

Im a newbie !!! hehehehe

i am basically just checking out the site as im finding out all the ins and outs of lapband surgery ( in support for my sister who is due to have her surgery soon ) .

Just wanted to check everything out for myself as i was a little worried but am sooooooo excited for her at the same time :Banane55: .

So i guess im kinda her support persons ??? any advice for me ?

What i can do to make it better ?

Plus i just wanted to say hi to ya'll :) :)

Congrats to your sister for her soon to be banding and for having wonderful support from you. Best wishes for her to have a smooth surgery and speedy recovery.

M

OMGosh I LOVE your screen name! Yummmmmmmm!

Good for you for supporting your sister! Read alot and take notes...make sure she's as prepared as possible for banded life. And, once she's banded, let this be her journey. Everyone does it differently (mentally) so don't be her "Food Police", let her practice and just love her and encourage her. You are a great Sis!

And don't tempt her with Krispy Kremes? LOL Yummmmmmm!

Awwwwwwwwww thanks guys

sorry bout my screen name its the first thing that popped in my head lol

Thanks for the advice aswell , i think im more nervous than she is its on 10 days until banding day for her and i have the butterflies in my tummy lol .

Ive been reading most of the posts in the forum its so informative and ive taken notes .

thanks once again !!!!

Glad to hear your support your sister. It's sad when you hear about bandsters who don't have the support of their friends and family. Good for you and for her too. Give her our best.

Yeah i have seen that happen in some families before its sad but my sister will have my full support ..

I think i will call my self a Band aid lmfao ohhh gawd im tacky but it sounded funny eh LOLOLOLOLOL :)

With a name like that I knew you didn't have a band. That's like walking through a room full of alcholics with a gallon of Jack Daniels...saying no no you don't want any of this stuff...it's bad for you.

Hi my name is Teresita and I a recovering foodaholic for 11 months, 363 and 12 hours and the next time I see your name, I WILL eat you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches