Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So, I decided to go back to work today. I was going to go on Monday, but took a couple extra days...so very tired still.

I am doing o.k., just wish I could take a nap and that someone would turn on the heat!! I am freezing in here! Feeling really weak, but I have a desk job and think I will be o.k.

About 40 minutes ago, I got really embarrased. Had to go to the bathroom, stomach was rumbeling. We have a shared 3 stall restroom. I was letting it go....have had diahrreaha since last Thurday. I had the most extreme gas and as you know commercial bathrooms ECHO BIG TIME!! I was mortified.

Although nobody was in there, I am sure the people that sit around the corner from the door could hear me!! TMI, I know, but I just wanted to die. RIGHT THERE!!

Today is day 9 for me. I went to see my primary dr. yesterday because on Saturday, I got really dizzy in Walmart and had to go sit in the car. My bp was 111/49. I quit taking my bp meds that day and have felt better. I told him about it and he said.................I DON"T HAVE TO TAKE THEM ANYMORE!!!!! YAY HORRAY!!!! I also was taken off my Metfomin as my blood sugars are in the normal range now!!! YAY HORRAY!!!!

I weighed myself this morning and have lost 7 lbs since surgery. That is fantastic. I just wish I could eat more. I am not eating as much as I should be. I am trying to get my fluids in and doing pretty well with that part!

My dr. drew my blood yesterday to check my anemia and the test results today show that the anemia is not looking too good. Probably why I am so pale!! I am not sure what he will do, but probably gonna do something.

Keep rockin' your sleeves!!

Kelly ;)

Wow Kelly back to work already? my hat is off to you for doing it this soon - I had surgery the same day as you and I wouldnt be able to make it back at work this early - just take it slow and you should be ok, but please please dont over do it ok? your still healing from a major thing.....

LOL about the gas - I can only imagine how mortified but how much better you felt lol

Take care of you!!

So, I decided to go back to work today. I was going to go on Monday, but took a couple extra days...so very tired still.

I am doing o.k., just wish I could take a nap and that someone would turn on the heat!! I am freezing in here! Feeling really weak, but I have a desk job and think I will be o.k.

About 40 minutes ago, I got really embarrased. Had to go to the bathroom, stomach was rumbeling. We have a shared 3 stall restroom. I was letting it go....have had diahrreaha since last Thurday. I had the most extreme gas and as you know commercial bathrooms ECHO BIG TIME!! I was mortified.

Although nobody was in there, I am sure the people that sit around the corner from the door could hear me!! TMI, I know, but I just wanted to die. RIGHT THERE!!

Today is day 9 for me. I went to see my primary dr. yesterday because on Saturday, I got really dizzy in Walmart and had to go sit in the car. My bp was 111/49. I quit taking my bp meds that day and have felt better. I told him about it and he said.................I DON"T HAVE TO TAKE THEM ANYMORE!!!!! YAY HORRAY!!!! I also was taken off my Metfomin as my blood sugars are in the normal range now!!! YAY HORRAY!!!!

I weighed myself this morning and have lost 7 lbs since surgery. That is fantastic. I just wish I could eat more. I am not eating as much as I should be. I am trying to get my fluids in and doing pretty well with that part!

My dr. drew my blood yesterday to check my anemia and the test results today show that the anemia is not looking too good. Probably why I am so pale!! I am not sure what he will do, but probably gonna do something.

Keep rockin' your sleeves!!

Kelly ;)

I really do not feel to bad! I am a little sore, but other than that, I feel good. I do tire easly, but I think it is the anemia thing.

My primary dr. just called and said the anemia is really bad. Has called me out an additional prescription to take and wants me to up the chewable Iron supplements to 2 daily.

If only I could have a big fat ass steak, that would cure the iron problem tonight!! LOL

Hugs,

Kelly ;)

I'm sitting in the Drs. office waiting for bloodwork to check my Iron too! I am just so weak. My surgeon is concerned about oozing from the staple line so it may not be eating related if it was normal at surgery time.

Funny thing is I have lost 7.4 lbs since surgery - so we three all have lost seven!

Go red velvets!

Well hopefully the medicine that your getting will help with the enemia and help with your energy level as well, I am keeping my fingers crossed that your in tip top shape in no time :)

I really do not feel to bad! I am a little sore, but other than that, I feel good. I do tire easly, but I think it is the anemia thing.

My primary dr. just called and said the anemia is really bad. Has called me out an additional prescription to take and wants me to up the chewable Iron supplements to 2 daily.

If only I could have a big fat ass steak, that would cure the Iron problem tonight!! LOL

Hugs,

Kelly ;)

Congrats to all of you! It's great to hear you are all loosing.

About the gas - well, they say "better out than in" - so I wouldn't be embarrassed - after all it's a "natural process". :)

Wow, back to work in such a short time. That is fantastic. My doc told me today that it would most likely be 2 weeks before I could drive when I consulted with him today. I think that's going to drive me bonkers, but we'll see when I get mine done.

I was given Iron pills to take twice a day and told to take 2 Iron chewables, instead of one.

go back in 2 months for more blood work to see how i am doing. i told them we could solve this right now if i could just eat a steak! LOL ;)B):)

i am home now, my boss was concerned that i looked so pale and asked me if i needed to go home! I told him i was just tired. he asked if it was o.k. that i was there. i said the dr. didn't say i couldn't, he said "did he say you could????" i said "well, he didn't say I couldn't!" LOL. So, he told me to come home and rest. He said I should find out if I should be there or not!! LOL.

I am going to email and see if I am supposed to stay home, but I really feel like I can sit at a desk and push papers around! Get up and go poop once in a while and get Water. LOL

how cool that we have all lost the same amount of weight? that is funny!! WE ROCK!

HUGS,

Kelly

Congrats!! and wow, way to go girl, no way I could have went back to work so soon after WLS..!!! How awesome for you to be off the BP meds too!! What a bonus WLS is!!!

I'm at my surgeon's office and just got my drain taken out (literally 5 min ago). I am SO happy to be rid of that thing! I realized the other day that I have to go back to work on Sunday. I feel fine but it's amazing how time flies.

Thanks!

I feel great, other than the anemia making me a little tired. I could have gone back on Monday, but took a couple extra days because I was soooo pale.

Yesterday, I got some strong Iron pills and have been eating more today and I feel much better. I think by Monday I will be dancing around! LOL

:),

Kelly

Congrats!! and wow, way to go girl, no way I could have went back to work so soon after WLS..!!! How awesome for you to be off the BP meds too!! What a bonus WLS is!!!