Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - July 2006

Lins12, you're a total sweetie. You got a boyfriend? *wink wink*

Just teasing.

We all have NO doubt about that!:biggrin1:

Will of a lion!

Appetite of one too! LOL:heh:

Lins12, you're a total sweetie. You got a boyfriend? *wink wink*

Just teasing.

if you're gonna hit on her, that goes in that other thread!:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Well, maybe it's safe to say that I got the confidence now to hit on other people. That's soo crazy!

Damn, hit away girl! Nothin wrong with flirting, with either sex IMHO. Doesn't mean it goes anywhere, and I swear it makes you more confident. LOL I have caught the flirt bug HARDCORE since I started my journey, and the band for some reason has also doubled my confience. I am a danger to myself and others now. LOL

I just love all this re-defined confidence!!!

TELLY: It's glad to see that your human!! I am sure that 3lb weight gain is lavishing toned muscle!! It sucks that if we venture out a little, we pay the price. Isn't slow metabilism great!! lol :)

All you late posters, sh*t happens and sometimes we can't get online to report our weigh in, and I know it seems fairly simple to do a quick edit to get late reports put in, but it's not simple at all. Every time we edit those pages, most of the formatting is lost and has to be redone, so while it's not much to change a number it does end up being time consuming to go back in several times to update folks. So please be thoughtful of the person handling the edits for the month and report on Wednesdays with everyone else. If you just cant, then wait until next week. I'm not griping at anyone about it, just letting ya know what it takes behind the scenes to keep the updates current.

One more thing, for those who are fairly new. We all take a second to uncheck the "Show your signature" when posting on this thread. Quite a few of the members are on dialup, so all the big siggy lines take a long time to load and make it hard for them to enjoy reading the posts. It also makes the thread not quite so long.

Thanks! You all rock!! :rockon:

wow.......and i think all the one and two liner personal jokes and comments take up more space than signatures.....hmmmmm there is always pm for that back and forth stuff........ but it does make this place fun, kindaf like a forum within a forum, but only for those included!!!!!!

Damn, hit away girl! Nothin wrong with flirting, with either sex IMHO. Doesn't mean it goes anywhere, and I swear it makes you more confident. LOL I have caught the flirt bug HARDCORE since I started my journey, and the band for some reason has also doubled my confience. I am a danger to myself and others now. LOL

I don't think I could flirt with both sexes, sorry.:rofl:

Was hit on a few years ago at a Gay friends party. Another friend of his started hitting on me at the bar. he was a little loaded, and told me how much he liked big guys etc. I broke the news to him that I was Hetero, but he said I should try it out going the other way. he was very persistent, but unsuccessful. No bi here, sorry.:omg:

haha Jenn28, nope, I'm up 3lbs since yesterday's weigh in. I had 3 beef ribs, 2 pieces of chicken breasts, a few bites of homemade mashed potatoes that were hard and not completely mashed (yikes). salad, garlic bread and oh... um.. raselberry pie. Wait wait a light dannon yogurt drink. That was all in 1 sitting too. I hadn't eaten all day due to work and workouts and then BAM! Bar-B-Que time and I became a hog. Talk about Portion Control huh? I am 170lbs this morning. I will get back down by the end of the weekend.

You can eat all that in one sitting ? Do you need a fill?

well...........this thread is not for me anymmore either.. may lurk, but never felt part of the cult..

Err umm.. Lianna? This club belongs to all it's members and if something is offending you or making you feel like you dont want to be here, then please speak up. The club is for weightloss support and friendship. I want everyone to feel welcome and at ease here.

The siggy thing is because those with pictures, gifs, and tickers take a long time to load for those on dialup. That's all. Don't lose your support by walking away. Stand up for the club and lets work together to keep it on track. *hugs Lianna*

Lianna, please don't go.

Telly, you are a HOOT!!! I'll take anyone hitting on me though I am aiming for the hotties that pull me over on the side of the road. OOPS! That is your deal.

I am also glad to hear that you are human. I am doing quite well this week. GFG gives me TONS of motivation!! I think of all of you when I want to eat or need to workout.

You guys rule....come on Lianna...join in. How can we make others feel more a part of the group? I am totally open to any support and lapband friendship I can get.