Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - July 2006

I'm down another 4 this week :eek: . Somehow I got messed up on the numbers, but this is correct:

C 312.4 - 24.6 total lost

C 173 (- 6lbs this week, - 67lbs total)

Florida walk/jog outside starting @ 7:30 - 8:30 AM

• 7 mile walk/jog Sunday, July 16 (1 hr, 55 min) shed 4lbs

• 7 mile walk/jog Tuesday, July 18 (2.10 hours) shed 4lbs

• 4.5 mile walk/jog Wednesday, July 19 (today - 1hour) shed 2lbs I had to call DH to come get me today. It got extremely humid and I didn't think I'd make it home.

Lost 10lbs (water/fat combo) this week but retained 4lbs

Hi Everyone, I am Brand Spanking new to the Forum. I am scheduled to have my surgury August 16th with Dr. Kwon in Port Jervis,NY and looking forward to getting this thing going. I am 6'1" and most of my 352 lbs is in my stomach. (The worst place acording to medical experts. ) You all have been an inspiration to me. I would like to thank the sponsor of this forum for a great job and service to us Bandsters. Regards to ALL.

Ty Lins12, I'm cancelling the Fill. I decided that I don't need it right now. I will get one when I am nearing desperation (my choice). I thought I was, but I'm straight..at least for now.

Come on Lins12, you done taking a fill break? I'm gonna lay my foot up your bum if you take too long a vacation.

Ladysman, welcome to the club and congratulations on making the decision to change your life. :hugs:

Pfunkem, you are just doing fantastical. I love your drive and your continued success. Mucho besos to you. Also too, your avatars show major progress. I salute you!:clap2:

I love the foot on the bum. hee hee hee

I am done; however, I have to wait a while to get in to see the new doc. I have my consultation on Tuesday. Then have to do fluro and then he will do my fill. YIPPEE!!! I need it SO bad. I wanna be an arse kicker like you.

You are my HERO!

Lins12, I love you too!

It will all be alright very soon. Just hang in there sis.

P'nut,

Thanks so much for the recipe, it is gooooooodddddd.

I haven't lost a pound in 2 days since I started eating more but I feel like Tony the Tiger, greatttttttttttttttttttt. It sure did help. Your a doll.

I ask this once but didn't get an answer. Why is my port feel like it is sticking out. It's not very sore but to me if I loose weight it's going to stick out. Did any of yours do this or do I have a retarded port.

Love you guys,

Sherri

Sherri it could be just swollen. Myport area is still very swollen. If I lay down and push I can feel it, but it is swollen. Also, you are starting out at a lower BMI right? Could be that you just don't have a lot of fat to hide it behind.

Sherri,

I was banded 2 days before you and my port totally sticks out. I'm hoping that it's still swollen in that area. I can feel my port from end to end of my insision. I have a loooooong ways to go though before I'm thin so I'm trying not to worry about it right now.

Good to see that you and Amy are recovering nicely.

C 261, -2 this week, - 17.5 total

Better late than never I say - lol - a long and sleepless night for me sent me back to bed for most of the day - but I'm here - congrats to all who lost this week! and hugs to those who gained or stayed the same! Next week WILL be different.......

OMG Telly - 6 lbs and you want a fill? you nut!