Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - July 2006

Thanks JP - encouragement is always welcome!

It's been a while since I went on the Before/After Pics thread -

WOW and double WOW!!!!

OMG everyone go look if you haven't!!!!!!!!

First, Tricia - girl OMG fitting in 1/2 your shorts and pants - you are amazing and so beautiful!!! Truly the butterfly has left the cocoon......

and Just Paul - you don't even look like the same person! Truly admirable - way to go!!!

Glad to see everyone weighing in! Let me gently remin everyone to not post with your signatures, as it makes this thread a long one to load, and we are trying to keep it as clean as possible. There is a box that you can uncheck when you are posting or eiting your posts that leaves your signature out of the post. Lets all get on this and try to keep the thread clean, esp on days like this when we have a lot of posts for the weigh ins.

If my gentle reminder is not heeded, then i will call in the Dawginator and his Fish of Death!:huggie:

post edited

You guys keep me motivated, no doubt. I love the results and the reactions I get. LOL, ain't I a stinka?

OOOh lemme just say this... I was jogging this moring and a Kissimmee cop pulls over and yells at me to c'mere. So I "c'mere'd" lol him and he said something like.."i've been seeing you everyday or most days and you're always alone. You are gorgeous and I wanted to ask if you were married." I pointed to my bandless hand and said "Yes, sorry bout that." He didn't stop there though.

Holy hell...

To be continued...

and no I'm not cheating, sheesh

I am waiting with baited breath to know the end of this story.

OK Telly, what's the rest of the story...

It's gotta be better than my getting hit on and standing there like an idiot. Heck, anything is better than that.

:phanvan

It's gotta be better than my getting hit on and standing there like an idiot. :phanvan

This still cracks me up. JP standing there stammering like Skinny Porky Pig.

aa-ba-dee aa-ba-ee aa-ba-dee thats all folks!

This still cracks me up. JP standing there stammering like Skinny Porky Pig.

aa-ba-dee aa-ba-ee aa-ba-dee thats all folks!

Actually...

No, can't lie... that's a pretty accurate description. Funny thing is, I am usually the LAST person to be at a loss for words.

I wannna hear telly's story, gotta be good...

Well..let's just say "Daniel the Cop" asks me for my 7 digits... asked if he could work out with me b/c he's gained a few pounds and needs a partner.....

P.S. this guy lives down the road from me. Single Puerto Rican cop..probably like 6ft 3inches tall..

I had to take off my rings b/c when I do the long distances, my hands swell up. But the tan mark under the rings is there and that's what I pointed to. Kinda comical but this was my actual first blatant "hit on".

to be continued at a later date

Funny,

We should start a thread for these types of stories. I'm sure there are many to share, and many more will occur.

We DO NOT have to include mine though. One humiliation is enough:cry

Neat idea?:huggie:

Someone start a "First Hit On" thread