Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - July 2006

No kidding! Congrats Kathy, that's great! Man, I'm gone for a few days and you miss sooo much. I just came back from camping: lots of swimming, hiking and dirtbiking. I'm going to Hawaii and am so excited about going, but also nervous due to the eating thing. I know I can be good. I can! I can! I'm going out now....gotta do some last minute shopping!

Awesome The_Best_Me! Good job lady!

Jill, awesome losing 108lbs. Pretty amazing!

Mo-ness ----- I ate brains instead.

Hello...My name is Cindy and I would love to be a member of the Gone For Good Club. I was banded June 5, 2006. So far my journey has been pretty good. My weight loss is successful so far. My current goal is to be in ONEDERLAND!!

My highest weight was 290

Weight at Surgery was 287

Weight Today is 263 (have not weighed myself in a while)

Goal Weight is 140

Current Weight is 263

I know i weigh less than 263 but i havent been weighed in a week. Guess i need to get a scale. I use to try and stay away from those things.

Welcome to the club purdy woman!

:welcomeB: :welcomeB: :welcomeB:

TO THE GONE FOR GOOD CLUB

CindyCam!!!

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

I will get you added to the board. Congratz on being banded! Looks like you are headed in the right direction. So good to have you here on the board. You will find this group is caring, stong, and supportive!

Hey guys. Long time no see! I've been staying off of LBT trying to get better. I've had a lot of episodes in the past month where my band has completely locked-down on me and I haven't been able to get in anything...not even Water. One of those was a 6 day period over July 4th weekend. Anywhoo...so now I have no fill (as of today) and am still swollen to the point of no liquids. Hopefully tomorrow will be better or we'll have to do an endoscope. So please keep me in your prayers.

As a good note, the wedding planning is going great. If you're around the DFW area, we picked the Tribute Golf Club. It's a golf club modeled on old scotland courses. Very beautiful. Anyway, glad to see that you're all doing so well and congrats Tricia on the amazing loss!!

Love to all,

Kristin

Oh kristin you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope it all goes well for you, and that your swelling goes down!! get better. glad to hear everything is going well with the plans

Kristin - welcome back, my friend. I'm so sorry that you're going through such a tough time right now with your fill levels. I hope the swelling goes down very soon. Congrats on picking a venue...that's great!

And, thank you for the kind words. :rolleyes: :love:

I have been gone for a couple of days so GO EMILEE!! That is SOOOO great!!!

Funny, I love all the dancing you do...that is FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

P'Nut, congrats on stying away from the bread.< /p>

Kristin, I TOTALLY know the feeling. I am empty right now too. AND I HAVE BEEN GOING CRAZY!!!! Tomorrow I get back on the horse. SERIOUSLY I MUST!

Hi MISS TELLY!!! with NO BELLY!!

Welcome to all the new members.

Missed you guys.

Wish me luck getting back on the horse tomorrow.

Lindsay

Hello all, I would like to join....if it's not too late.

My highest weight PreBand was 314 on banding Feb 20,2006 I was down to 300.5, today I am 277. I had two fills one on April 18th and the second one on June 13.

I don't know why I never read this thread........please count me in!! Here is a little bit about me...........I was banded on 4-3-06 and I have lost around 50lbs (+), I have about 3lbs that are flexuating up and down! I have been over weight my whole life but was able to manage it. UNTIL, I stopped playing softball and had my kids. I went from being a muscular fatty to be a low energy cellulite fatty!! I decided that I wanted to watch my girls grow up and be around to see and play with my grandchildren (gosh that sounds wierd, since my oldest is only 5) so I needed to take action now!! Lapband has been a godsend!! I am back to being active and my cellulite is tightening up and my muscle is BACK!!!!!! In fact my dad has some crazy idea that I can start throwing (I was a pitcher in college) and play on a Woman's team next summer. Who would of thought I would be 33 years old thinking about playing again! :)

I am leaving town on Saturday and will be gone for a week, so my next post won't be until the August Gone for Good Club starts! Here are my current stats:

H:282/S:265/J:231/G:165/C:231

You are all great and I think it's great we have LBT to share our journey's with each other!!!!!!!;)