Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - July 2006

No fill yet... don't get your hopes up on me, I ate like a pig today, ribs!!! Nothing but ribs and Protein Shakes.< /p>

I pigged out yesterday too, by bandster means. But I needed to. I have been so low on my calories lately I am constantly tired. I took in a full 650 calories yesterday. I need to try and get closer to 1000. Going to take the kids for a walk today to the park. It is 1 mile away. This will be my workout till I am allowed to workout hard again. Doc said 6-8 weeks. :rolleyes: I actually miss it.

scale has not moved. But I am not bummed about it. I know that it will eventually.

My incisions are healing well. I am now mostly yellow with a little purple thrown in. Not just all sorts of purples, and some reds. LOL The incisions themselves are pretty clean and healing well. My bruising seems to be moving, as my stomach has taken on a brownish/purplish light tone below where the surgery was done. Eventually it will all be normal. yesterday morning and this morning I have woken up to find that the side opposite the port side is really sore and stiff. I think I am over compensating for the port side, and wearing my stomach muscles out. And the last two nights I have woken up to find myself laying on my stomach. Flat on my stomach. No pain, but i would not consiously do that. I just worry I will hurt something, but I know it will be fine.

Hope everyone is well. these are the last few days before weigh in! Get that Water in so that your week's totals are fun. Lets see those scales move!!

Trica, I love the new AV! I bought a Wonder Woman Tshirt at Walmart the other day and it made me think of you, hehe.

Telly, 175? Girl you are amazing! I'm so proud of you!:clap2:

Amy, I am so excited to watch your journey now that you are banded. You get me excited to kick start mine again too.

Thanks, sweetie! LOL @ the Wonder Woman shirt. I briefly had a Wonder Woman layout on my myspace page but I didn't care for it. :rolleyes:

Isn't Telly's weight loss amazing? I'm proud of her too.

You're going to be at 199 very soon. :D

Well ...thanks guys but I think I am going out of my mind with this weight. I'm pushing for an August deadline because I was planning to meet my family then.

They haven't seen me since all of my weight loss and I wanted to at least get near the goal weight I wanted. I surprise myself when I do go on the Saturday and Sunday excursions that have me losing 4 - 5lbs each time but, if not for those weekend days, I'd not be losing weight lately. The lifting is really toning me up but my appetite is animalistic.. as I said before. I just want to eat all day and all night. I DON'T eat all day and night but I really want to. A fill is still in order.

Girl..... :frusty:

You know I need hugs. Lots and lots of hugs right now. :hug:

Hang in there Telly - you have done so well in such a short time -- you know 'why' you are so hungry -- focus on that fill and hold on a little longer.....your family will think you are awesome - heck - look at that picture of your flexed muscles - how could you not wow them?!

Funny -- so glad to hear you are healing so quickly! It sounds like you are moving right along....unbelievable how fast time goes - you 'just' got banded and look at you!

telly i will give you huge hugs when i see you. and your appetite is huge because you are doing so much losing. your body is wanting more. have you upped your Protein yet? I have to say that you are just amazing. I hope I do as well as you do with this. I even showed your before and afters to my personal trainer and he thinks you are astonishing. :rolleyes:

*sets aside the jug and wipes her hands in an "all finished" manner*

Ok, time to get back on track. Where's my bottle of Water? Someone plug in the treadmill. It's time to get my booty to Onderland. *burps*