Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - July 2006

Okay everyone,

My official weigh in on my papers before surgery was 262, today 4 days post op I'm at 250.8. Water weight I guess, but I'm drinking water, broth and s/f popsicles.

Yay!! Amy is back!! I am so happy to hear that you are home. Too bad about the trash smell though!! Icky. Get your rest and then get your butt back onto LBT. :biggrin1:

Oh, and be sure to smack Telly on the butt for me when you see her next Friday! Ha ha. Or, you could just give her a hug. Your choice. :)

Well, I'm up a pound.

-C 231

But that's OK -- despite lots of walking, I did manage to make some pretty bad food choices and my weight went up several pounds and then down again.

I'm doing better this week!

I think I can officially join the Gone for Good Club now :)

H - 337 on 6/21/-6

S - 322.5 on 7/5/06

C - 316.4 on 7/12/06

-21.6 gone for good :mad:

I'm already weighing on Wednesdays as that was the day of my surgery last week and I want to track by the day of the week, so this will work out perfectly for me :)

Okay everyone,

My official weigh in on my papers before surgery was 262, today 4 days post op I'm at 250.8. Water weight I guess, but I'm drinking water, broth and s/f popsicles.

mysherrijo,

That's alot of whatever kinda weight. Whatever it is, water, fat.... it's weight lost and I'm happy for you! Whooooooo HOOOOOO. That's such a nice boost! Welcome home!

DH and I. Pics for Lins12...since we looooovvve pictures :)

roverpics.jpg

ugh. i got on the scale today. i have been gaining since the trip to mexico. plus i am on my period, which showed up with a vengence yesterday morning. before we left for mexico the scale read 308-309. when I got to mexico and weighed in on the 10th (after eating lots of normal food) i was at 313. Today I am 318. :) I know this is not a time for weight loss, and not a time to worry about my weight, but it really really really sucks. :mad:

Telly - look at those guns!!!! I can really tell you're working out. I'm a lazy lard ass but I'm hoping I'll get a wave of inspiration soon.... I used to love being active and with some weight loss I think I'll get that back.

Amy - so glad you're home! I've been wondering about you and how you did. Don't worry about the gain. You'll probably start peeing like crazy and it will just drop off within a few days. Just stay on that liquid diet as prescribed so you can heal well. Where is your port? I'm going to ask Dr. Rumbaut to place it so it will be out of the way for a future TT. Don't know if he'll oblige me or not but I might as well ask!

I forgot to include my stats for the week earlier - I weighed in at 264 on Wednesday. This was after my attempted week at the Soup diet. I followed it for a few days then just kept eating the soup 2x a day and then a regular meal for dinner. I ate lots of fruits and veggies too so I feel a lot better. I think I'm just going to continue to do these things for awhile - with Telly to inspire me, I'm going to get back on the eliptical machine too.

Glad you're back!

Andy Liz

Uggh, I took the picture down. I thought maybe I looked really fat in it. I'll repost it. Ok, it's a ridiculous pic of me flexing.

gym-1.jpg

OMG i am hungry!! LOL I just had my high Protein Boost drink, but I am still starving. Just a few more days and I get to eat mushies. I bought ricotta cheese (part skim) no fat cottage cheese, no sugar preserves, fat free refried Beans, powdered mashed potatoes, fat free gravy (still not sure how they do that), lots of fruit to make smoothies, tons of fat free sugar free pudding and Jello, benefiber to keep it all moving, and chewable flinstone completes and viactive. I think I am set. Dr. Sanchez's plan is second week mushies, 3rd week eggs and fish, 4th week chicken and toast, 5th week red meat, 6th week and so on to introduce other meats.< /p>

lol Funny, you are supposed to wait 2 weeks for mushies