Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - July 2006

Lins12, drink a Jack and Gin for me girl! I'll thank you later. :(

I'm eating Kettle corn...

Fill date changed to next Friday. Now I am going to Tampa. Whose in Tampa? Funny? If so, I'm gonna pay her a lil visit, :heh:

Jack and Gin together????? YUCK! What the heck do you mix with those?

I am a cranberry and vodka girl or a wine girl.

Jack and Gingerale, lol

hehe, yes (shocked look). I haven't drank since surgery so I kinda forgot that.

I just read underneath your name.

Makes me wanna moonwalk...

You have not drank since surgery????? You are such a good girl. When were you banded.

April 11, 2006. Now check out my avatar. This was the one that inspired my "BillyJean" theme... I am wearing Micheal Jackson glasses

Hahahah, too funny.

Oh Lins, it doesn't matter if it's black or white.... heee heee, shaaamon! Woooooo!

Oy Vey!

Seems like it is ok for some to post and not ok for others... I might need a break from here too.

I saw a post made by someone here that came in my email (subscribed thread) but the post was deleted so I'll have to respond by quoting the email:

"Despite no one requesting I do so, I have chosen to delete said posts. By request, I will no longer post in this thread."

Umm.. who requested that you no longer post in this thread?? It certainly wasn't me. All are welcome to post here, whether a member or not. The thing is, there are plenty of fun threads that are more appropriate for that kind of joking around.

It's important to remember that there are a LOT of members who joined for positive support and find it frustrating to come to the Club and have to scroll through pages and pages of posts trying to find a response to a question they may have posted, or just to find a discussion about the band. When the club was started, Heather and I wanted a place that belonged to everyone who was in it. She and I do not moderated it, but a request to be considerate of everyone was in order has been in order on a couple of occassions.

Relax, have fun, be friends, share things... but remember that there are over 50 members here who might not be interested in reading pages and pages of two or three people laughing and joking about something completely unrelated to anything this group is supposed to be about.

Does that make sense? I sure hope so. And honestly, I don't want to offend anyone. I just want to speak up for those who are feeling pushed to the wayside and aren't sure how to go about expressing their disappointment at the change in the "feel" of the GFG Club. I really do love you all, and hope that we can keep going strong. *big smiles* Thanks everyone.

Fill date changed to next Friday. Now I am going to Tampa. Whose in Tampa? Funny? If so, I'm gonna pay her a lil visit, :heh:

You better come and visit me!!!

Ok guys and gals. I am home now. To a stinky house (I forgot to take the trash out before I left.) It is so good to be home. My sores are really purple and brightly colored today. I am going to take pics as soon as my camera charges.

I got a GREAT gift for the challenge. I am excited for whoever wins. I also picked up the most gorgeous mexican blanket that we are going to hang on the wall. I will pictures of that as well.

The plane ride was tough. My port site really hurts. But I have no gas pain. Just a lot of burping. Thank GOD no farting. LOL I would just die from embarassment.

I am going to go put my feet up. We just walked in and I haven't had my drink yet. I will be back later to update the totals and check out the rest of the board.

Love you all!!! And I am SO HAPPY to banded!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I thought this topic was squashed. That's why Jack Daniels and Micheal Jackson came to the scene.

I'm coming to see you Funnyduddies and congratulations on your safe trip home. I'll be in town Friday of next week. Let me know.

Different topic, Telly. I wanted to be sure that no one thought we were telling people they cannot post on this thread.