Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So hear I am 5 months post up and I am happy to weight less than I have in over 20 years, but frustrated at the same time. 50 pounds since surgery gone, 50 pound pre op that took me about 11 months to lose.

My frustrations, despite excersiing like crazy and folllowing every tip on this board I am fighting for each and every pound. It is not coming off at all anymore. I get down 2 pounds and gain 3 in a day. ??????

LOOSE SKIN< it is awful. I went to buy clothes today are realized I will not be wearing anything without sleeves this summer and those sleeves will have to be long enough. I hate my stomach,,all this sagging blob and my thighs look like monstrosities.

Please tell me the skin thing balances out, cause I am feeling even less attractive than I did at 271 pounds.

My body is a train wreak. My whole body looks dried up.. My boobs are done.. You can see every pound and 3 csecs in the stomach that I have. My saddlebags around my thighs make me wonder if I will ever be able to wear shorts again, but all in all I'm so happy.. I can wear a bra with lots of support and padding to make my boobs look good. I can wear jeans or a shaper in a dress to make my stomach look normal. I can also wear pants or a long skirt to make my saddlebags disappear. I couldn't do that before. I could only wear the latest design in sack dresses or curtain inspired outfits. Now I have option. I can make myself look good in clothes.. It's still early.. I'm going on 6 months post. After a year I will seriously be considering plastic surgery, For now I'm just grateful that I'm healthier than I was 6 months ago.

To be honest the skin can tighten a little but probably not the miracle that you and I both want.. I hope you feel better.. I'm sure you look beautiful..

Shapewear can help smooth and make look less lumpy and bumpy. I have heard building muscle can help a bit with the slack skin (filling the empty space with muscle). Give it some time to recover as much as it will and then if you are wanting plastics go for it.

For the weightloss you may be in a stall. Have you tried doing the 5 day pouch test to see if it will boost your loss again?

I got to goal once before with Weight Watchers, down to a size 8/10 and realized very quickly I will never be happy with my body when I am naked but I did love how I looked in certain clothes and so I just found the things I liked myself in.

Hi Myrori -- I am in the same boat -- today I have officially lost 120 pounds. Yay! However, my boobs look like tube socks with rocks in them, my stomach is a blobby skin mass, and my thighs literally look like they're melting. sigh.

BUT! I have more energy, I feel more attractive (at least in clothes), and I am more confident than I have been in over 2 decades. I wouldn't undo this for the world.

Will I have plastic surgery, probably. At least on my stomach, if not the boobs too. But even if I didn't I'd still be thrilled that I can do things that I had almost resigned myself to never doing again!

And, I've heard the last 20 or so pounds gets hard -- I'm really pushing myself to get to my goal weight, but I'm sure when I get in the vicinity, it will be MUCH harder. :)