Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

feel like I ate A LOT today

So today I feel like I've been eating all day long, and I was worried so I just did a mental tally

Breakfast 1 Protein Drink (8oz)

snack Stopped at Orange Julius in the mall while running errands bought a 12oz Light smoothie w/ Protein Drank maybe 3-4 oz

lunch Still running errands bought a small broccoli cheese Soup from Panera, watered it down and fished out the veggies (tossed em) (8oz serving)

dinner Roasted red pepper and Tomato Soup 6oz

Snack Protein Drink (8oz)

So I've eaten 34oz of food today or 4 1/4 cups Pre-Sleeve I would have consumed 4 1/4 cups of food by lunch time! And it would have cost me a whole lot more calories! (Total calories today (rough estimate) 700, could have done better on my protein intake though 61grams)

I think I'm going to try to buy some powders? utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury chicken soup to carry with me on errands that way all I need is some warm Water and a cup...much better for me than the smoothie and soup from today.

Nah about 15 of that is pre-surgery.

Nooooo......I think you did rather good with Protein and everything (61g is great at your stage). It looks like you've lost 33lbs in 9 days. That is awesome!!!! I only lost like 20lbs in 14 days LOL.

Hi Apple Saucy! I would have to look again, but I don't think the broc cheese Soup is toooo bad at Panera bread, especially if you thin it out. I have gotten it before since reaching goal. I didn't eat the entire bowl at one sitting, but I remember looking up the nut. values ahead of time. I just looked at the nut. values at some "protein" drinks at a place like Orange Julius - you should look if you haven't. The sugar content is outrageous and that is not good for us....not in our losing (honeymoon) stage and not when we are maintaining either....maybe a couple of sips if someone else is having one, but it's probably one of those things we should steer clear of. That is just my humble opinion. I usually take something with me to snack on. I also will stop at Star Bucks, grab coffee and always leave there with a glass of ice Water, SB has 'the best' Water, they have a double filtration system!!! Special K crackers is something my dietitian recomended, they even have a tiny bit of Fiber. I only eat up to nine or ten at a time, early on not that many. Also, peanuts are a good choice if you can eat nuts at your stage. Not too many, unsalted are best for us. Protein there too. Almonds is what I prefer. If you get stuck at a food court, what I'd have is the small McDonald's burger with or without cheese....NO BUN. Good Protein, very little guilt. Of course no fries. At first I could only eat half, at this stage I can eat the entire patty. I hope this helps! Good luck, don't beat yourself up.....start from now!!! :)

So today I feel like I've been eating all day long, and I was worried so I just did a mental tally

Breakfast 1 Protein Drink (8oz)

Snack Stopped at Orange Julius in the mall while running errands bought a 12oz Light smoothie w/ protein Drank maybe 3-4 oz

lunch Still running errands bought a small broccoli cheese soup from Panera, watered it down and fished out the veggies (tossed em) (8oz serving)

dinner Roasted red pepper and Tomato Soup 6oz

Snack Protein drink (8oz)

So I've eaten 34oz of food today or 4 1/4 cups Pre-Sleeve I would have consumed 4 1/4 cups of food by lunch time! And it would have cost me a whole lot more calories! (Total calories today (rough estimate) 700, could have done better on my protein intake though 61grams)

I think I'm going to try to buy some unjury chicken soup to carry with me on errands that way all I need is some warm water and a cup...much better for me than the smoothie and soup from today.