Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do NOT do what I just did

OK so I ate quite a few peanut M&M's (used to be my favourites), maybe about 2 handsfull (easter treat to my children!) about 15 min later felt really ill, nauseous, tachicardic, dizzy,threw up, quite a bit of watery chocolate and then just gastric Fluid, but it felt horrendous, what I would describe as dumping, now still feel tachycardic and really dizzy so I had to come to lay in bed. I have a headache now as well, please think twice before indulging on your kids easter eggs :(

Oh no! I will head the warning. My son gave me a little egg stuffed with Skittles in it. I think I'll pass on it. Hope you feel better.

OK so I ate quite a few peanut M&M's (used to be my favourites), maybe about 2 handsfull (easter treat to my children!) about 15 min later felt really ill, nauseous, tachicardic, dizzy,threw up, quite a bit of watery chocolate and then just gastric Fluid, but it felt horrendous, what I would describe as dumping, now still feel tachycardic and really dizzy so I had to come to lay in bed. I have a headache now as well, please think twice before indulging on your kids easter eggs :(

WOW! I'm surprised that happened to you so far out from surgery. A couple handsful doesn't seem extreme to me when you're almost a year out. Have you had moderate amounts of sweets before and been okay?

WOW! I'm surprised that happened to you so far out from surgery. A couple handsful doesn't seem extreme to me when you're almost a year out. Have you had moderate amounts of sweets before and been okay?

I don't really eat sweets that much,if I have a few sweets, maybe 3 or 4 I'm fine. A few weeks ago I was making a cake and just trying the mix and whipped cream had the same effect, not as bad as today though. I was just looking at the pack to see how much approx I had, it was prob about 60 gr (the small pack has 45 gr) so it was quite a bit.

Oh my Lovely,

I hope you are feeling better... what a nasty side effect from a 'nice treat' - I too love peanut M&Ms - hope you're feeling better.

Do you think the hot weather might have had something to do with it. along with the sugar rush... It is soooo hot and sunny down here (that is not me complaining by the way) - but I have noticed that my fingers and ankles have swollen and earlier when I was digging in the garden I felt really light headed...

Have you had enough fluids?

Take it easy; you know where I am if you need a chat xx

Oh my Lovely,

I hope you are feeling better... what a nasty side effect from a 'nice treat' - I too love peanut M&Ms - hope you're feeling better.

Do you think the hot weather might have had something to do with it. along with the sugar rush... It is soooo hot and sunny down here (that is not me complaining by the way) - but I have noticed that my fingers and ankles have swollen and earlier when I was digging in the garden I felt really light headed...

Have you had enough fluids?

Take it easy; you know where I am if you need a chat xx

Coops you are so sweet, thank you! Feeling much better now!

You know I've been out in the lovely weather sunbathing, and I jut a rash/sunburn allergy blistery type of thing all over my arms!! So annoying!

Hope all is well with you ;)