Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am just wondering has anyone had this problem since surgery I was sleeved in Sept, There have been a about 3 times when I have eaten not over eating at all, after a while my stomach starts hurting so bad and I get nauseated until i eventually either throw up or go to the bathroom (number 2), It dosent stop until I do those two a couple of times then I'm fine. I cant pin point it to a certain food, the first time I was eating chicken, second time salad, third time a small piece pork chop. These episodes usually last a couple of hours and during those times I am so uncomfortable I cant lay down or anything the pain is awful . The pain in my back and stomach is like a gassy type of pain and like I am so confused about this. Let me know if any of you have had this problem after being sleeved.

Thanks

I am just wondering has anyone had this problem since surgery I was sleeved in Sept, There have been a about 3 times when I have eaten not over eating at all, after a while my stomach starts hurting so bad and I get nauseated until i eventually either throw up or go to the bathroom (number 2), It dosent stop until I do those two a couple of times then I'm fine. I cant pin point it to a certain food, the first time I was eating chicken, second time salad, third time a small piece pork chop. These episodes usually last a couple of hours and during those times I am so uncomfortable I cant lay down or anything the pain is awful . The pain in my back and stomach is like a gassy type of pain and like I am so confused about this. Let me know if any of you have had this problem after being sleeved.

Thanks

I have had that with very sweet foods in the past--really for me it was the equivalent of dumping syndrome where I had too much of a milkshake one time and another time it was a frosty and things went just like you said--Im not saying it is the same based on the foods you listed, but the symptoms seem what you described. The main point it is that the occurance seemed to be intestinal too me--too much hitting my intestines that it could not handle at the time. So it could be a seasoning maybe common between the foods, or something you drank with it. It is very different than just overfull though, just try to watch for patterns and check with the doc if it keeps up. Mine was very cause and effect and I knew better than to down that rich ice cream that fast--and I paid for it!

I answered you on another thread. It sounds like gall bladder. I would get that checked out because it's very common for WLS patients to need their

gall bladder out. It sounds just like a gall bladder attack.