Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So, I went for my check up with my surgeon... nervous as hell and dreading a 'telling off' due to the lack of movement on the scales.< /p>

I was pleasantly surprised that when he weight be I was less there than at home... I am talking 6.30pm and fully dressed - with shoes...lol - compared to early morning in just undies!!

By his reckoning I have lost 61lb (4 stone 5lb or 26kg)! He said that I had lost over 50% of my excess and that he was really pleased with me, he even commented that I looked good but my trousers were too baggy!!!! PHEW!!

To say that I was relieved is an understatement!

He wants me to lose 6stone in total which is about 84lb. That is lower than my own goal of 102(ish)lb... Not sure whether to change my ticker or leave it for now?

Anyway, he wants me to be at his goal by my next appointment... send all positive vibes over the pond guys 'cos I really wanna do this!!!

Great news from the doctor! Sending loser vibes out for you. Thanks for all the positive comments you have for everyone too!

thanks Cheri... I need all the good vibes you can muster...lol =]

You can sooooooooooooooooo do this! You have the motivation, drive and desire. What can we do to help?

That's great news, Coops!! See? You're doing better than you thought!smile.gif

Congrats on a job well done!

Well done Coops!!! Yep change your ticker (I did :rolleyes: ) I sent you a PM on FB asking about your app but now I know!! When is your next appointment? Oh and I noticed on your photos on FB that your trousers are really baggy, treat yourself to some new ones to go and see R.W.:D

You can sooooooooooooooooo do this! You have the motivation, drive and desire. What can we do to help?

this site helps me sooooo much. Just coming on here and having a read, mooching around and seeing how positive everyone is... that has helped to keep me focused and hopefully things will pcik up a little now... just keep sending those good vibes over the pond and BRING IT ON!!! X

Well done Coops!!! Yep change your ticker (I did :rolleyes: ) I sent you a PM on FB asking about your app but now I know!! When is your next appointment? Oh and I noticed on your photos on FB that your trousers are really baggy, treat yourself to some new ones to go and see R.W.:D

Hey Chilo.... just got your message... !

I was thinking about doing two tickers; his goal and my personal one? I'd be more than haooy at his and my own lil one would be a dream...lol! He did tell me to aim high though!

Awww those trousers are lush... they were only cheap, from Peacocks, and they're a size 16... not sure a 14 would quite fit though. My size really does vary from shop to shop!

I asked the kids in my class what I should wear to see Take That, the one girl told me to wear my wedding dress... just in case...lol... I would love to get those size 12 Bench jeans ... unlikely so it might have to be the 14s!!!

x

Coops!! So... this whole time wondering what the problem was and it was your scale... LOL!! Hey I say it's time to get a new one.

Regarding your goal, I do like the idea of having several. It keeps me motivated really and the shorter goal gets here much faster. I think you look great NOW, I can imagine how smashin' you'll be in 20 or so more pounds!! Rock it!!!!

Congrats on your excellent Dr. Appt. Wow, I'm sooo happy for you! You deserve it, you work really hard and your patience is just out of this world. :)

Hugs!!!

Coops!! So... this whole time wondering what the problem was and it was your scale... LOL!! Hey I say it's time to get a new one.

Regarding your goal, I do like the idea of having several. It keeps me motivated really and the shorter goal gets here much faster. I think you look great NOW, I can imagine how smashin' you'll be in 20 or so more pounds!! Rock it!!!!

Congrats on your excellent Dr. Appt. Wow, I'm sooo happy for you! You deserve it, you work really hard and your patience is just out of this world. :)

Hugs!!!

Thanks Irene... it really means a lot to me!

This site, especially over the last couple of months, has been amazing! It has kept me focused and on track... when I wanted to give up I would pop on here and get the motivation and encouragement that got me positive and focused! And YOU lady are part of that!! There are other great members on here too... we're very lucky to have each other...

THNAK YOU for your kind words x