Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calcium...AGAIN (sorry)

I have a few questions. First of all...I cannot really DO many chewable vitamins because I finally gave into the reality that it is very quesy for me. I bought some Celebrate multis that were just for sleevers...I loved the mix and effort they went to to simplify it BUT I literally was gagging. The sweet with the Vitamin taste is awful to me. I tried and could only stomach 1 a day and I needed two. I talked to a very nice girl there at Celebrate and she told me there are definitely people that have vitamin issues so I'm not the only one. They sold me a multi small CAPSULE (3 times a day) without Iron (the chewable vitamin has the iron in it) and then I take the Iron . And then of course the Calcium is separate.

Three times a day is a lot, so if I were going to double up on one which is better morning or evening?

But my question is...what is a good calcium citrate that is a pill you can swallow?

I tried liquid and the big lozenge type chewables. I gag. I tried calcium citrate petites and they hurt my stomach. I need one to swallow that is not many times a day. I heard there is one 6 times a day...what the? Twice a day MAX.

Okay,I am sensitive to vitamin gagging and I need a LIMITED number of pills to take that are easy to take..

And explain to me abou the iron again...can I take it with the multi? I think I can, but the calcium citrate is separate.

Is there are secret you have that you neeeeed to share with me. Because I'm very far out from surgery and just now finding a few products to live with. I cannot do shakes, gels, or chewables. I need pills easy to swallow. The most I can do in my mouth is the sublingual B.

I am doing much better though. I think once I conquer the calcium I got it.

And girls...you gotta take Vitamins. I didn't and my bloodwork was NOT GOOD. Sometimes i wonder...did he accidentally do the bypass on me? But surely not. Just seems like I gotta have them.

Celebrate actually makes a swallow form of calcium citrate. Caltrate is im not mistaken is made of calicum citrate and they make petites for easy swallowing. I am on the way to start ordering the calicum and the Vitamins on line.