Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Obesity Off / Belighter

"Obesity Off" is Ann Marie Tiesi's new company. Anyone remember

Belighter? The compnay owned by the Tiesi's?

Well, just check out "Obesity Off" and you willl be dealing with the same person/company.

An important word of advice-chose your surgeon carefully, cut out the middleman and go directly through the office. If you deal with Obesity Off or Belighter, you will be very sorry.

Also-check out the offer on both sites for 24 hour nursing staffing to answer your questions by "Nurse Ann Marie". Ann Marie is not a nurse-ask her to show you her license-you will NEVER see it.

AMEN!!!! Did you read my post about Ann Marie?? What a nightmare. However....I LOVED Dr. de la Garza and his Monterrey staff...wonderful, all of them. They were so great to perform surgery despite the fact that Ann Marie had NEVER contacted them about it or us.

I've heard a number of bad things about this company. I've heard some good experiences too, but I can't imagine getting to a doctors office and being told they'd heard nothing about you after you spent all of that money. I probably would have started crying right there.

It's no wonder she changed the name of the company..

An important word of advice-chose your surgeon carefully, cut out the middleman and go directly through the office. If you deal with Obesity Off or Belighter, you will be very sorry.
As much as $2,000 sorry in my case. She's just a recruiter, that's all.

I wish I could warn everyone about these people! Hindsight is 20/20. It has always taken me a while to get mad at people/situations. I paid belighter and NEVER heard from them again! The weird part is I don't think they made much off me. I think Dr Lopez charged about $9,000.00 either way. I guess he gave them a cut? Who cares. It is over. The girl Kristie who worked for them was sweet on the phone but lied about the whole thing. I NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN! Great aftercare! The best advice is simply contact the doctor yourself.

Karma is a bitch.

Christine

:clap2:

I think coordinators are a good thing, when they do their jobs right. I am ecstatic with Ready4Achange.com and them setting up everything for Dr. Sanchez. They have been there for me to talk to, get info from, they have been patient and happy to change my dates around to make it work. I think they are great!! But I hear ya on what these people did. It is awful. I guess you have to check out the coordinators as much as you check out the surgeons when dealling with going overseas.

Amy, Ann Marie Tiesi is not a coordinator for a specific doctor. She's a recruiter. If you get sucked in by her all she does is set you up with one of a hand full of doctors that will work with her, she gets the money from you, or has you send it somewhere, keeps her cut, then sends you to a doctor, never to hear from her again.

I know first hand Dr. Sanchez will not use/work with her. Too many complaints, You just mention her name to Judy or Alma...the stories I've heard can not be repeated.

Ready4Achange is Dr. Sanchez's personnal web sight, and he has an excellent crew that work only for him...You pay him, he pays his people.

Ann Marie Tiesi is back in Monterrey and is working for Dr. Sanchez again. Ready 4A Change has left Dr. Sanchez!

Judy C. Dohm

Thought I would jump in here. I just checked the website of Ready4Achange and it looks like it's still connected with Dr. Sanchez. So, either the post is incorrect or they haven't had a chance to update the website. Does anyone know which it is? I just think it's important for us to keep accurate info on here as much as possible for visitors, etc. So, if someone knows what's going on, please post.

I will need to change the website for Ready 4A Change to reflect the changes and it may take me a few days. I am no longer associated with Dr. Sanchez.

Judy C. Dohm

I guess I should have also stated that I am one of the owners of Ready 4A Change. I plan on doing web changes all week.

I just wanted to throw this in too. I had Dr. De la Garza as my surgeon and he was wonderful and so was all of the staff at the hospital. I had a WONDERFUL patient coordinator Stephanie, she works there at the hospital and is from the States so she can understand what scares us when we want to go to a foreign country. But I went to the litenfree website and she was my patient coordinator. I feel really sorry for the people that get sucked into scams or all of that. I am just very lucky I had a patient coordinator that took care of me before the surgery and when I got there. I saw here everyday, so I didn't feel like I just paid and got left behind, she was there for me the whole time. If you have any questions email me molliebeth.smith@yahoo.com, I love to answer questions and tell about my experience.

Mollie