Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Emotional Rollercoaster

Well I had a long day today and it was emotional too. I started this journey in Oct 2010. Starting and scheduling all the Pre-op surgery appt. My doctor requested that I see a Cardiology; Neurology; Pulmonary; Ultrasound; Psychological; Nutritional Consultation and Lab test. Then I was told that may need a 6 month diet for insurance. First got upset when I found out I did not need it and because no one told me this I decided to wait to schedule my appts. Well I got mad and started to call and schedule for appts. I was lucky in getting all my appts. by March 28, 2011 I was so happy. Today I got a hard blow again when I was told that it may take another three month because i need some test and the are booked for three month. I left the Dr's office crying and not knowing why this was happening. But I told the Pulmonary doctor that I am not in a rush and if I have to wait I understand but I am not doing this for a quick fix I need to do this because I losing my fight to the diabetes and I would like to put it to sleep forever. So she said I will put you on my cancel call list. Well I was suprised when i got the call that the last two test I have to do sleep test is April 1, and Breathing test is on April 11., then I can call for my second visit.Happiness again. Praying to have my surgery by May or June the latest.... Up Down around Up again Down Around can't wait to get off.

Just a question have you had your Vitamin D checked? I know my outllook and feeling of being blue are more strong when my Vitamin D is low. Just a thought..

Whatever it takes, don't give up! The sleeve is worth it. I had to live in serious pain for almost four months waiting for my insurance to approve my revision when my lapband shattered in my body. (They approved the band removal and not the sleeve; so I decided to wait so that I didn't have to have two surgeries). The wait was long and difficult, but it gave me time to mentally prepare. I read the forums and I feel it helped me be in the right place when it came time for my surgery. You can do this! The time will fly by and you will be on the loser's bench with us very soon!

Thank you but I am not giving up I am waiting and prayering through the pain. Went to the doctors yesterday and was given two more meds to take. And the sleep test will happen on friday.

Whatever it takes, don't give up! The sleeve is worth it. I had to live in serious pain for almost four months waiting for my insurance to approve my revision when my lapband shattered in my body. (They approved the band removal and not the sleeve; so I decided to wait so that I didn't have to have two surgeries). The wait was long and difficult, but it gave me time to mentally prepare. I read the forums and I feel it helped me be in the right place when it came time for my surgery. You can do this! The time will fly by and you will be on the loser's bench with us very soon!

Thank you had it check and doctor said it was okay.

Just a question have you had your Vitamin D checked? I know my outllook and feeling of being blue are more strong when my vitamin D is low. Just a thought..