Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I went for it and got a bit of botox between my eyebrows about three weeks ago and I freaking love it. It sort of gave me a tiny eyebrow lift, it cost me only $9/unit for a total of $108 bucks and was sooooo worth it. I look refreshed and the little furrow lines I had creeping in have relaxed and dissipated.

I also had dermabrasion and an IPL (laser treatment) also known as a photo facial done to my skin and it is currently lightly flaking off the top layer of skin. It is not red or raw it just looks like I am maybe peeling from a slight sunburn (without the redness) and the skin underneath is revealing to be soft, with smaller pores and really even skin tone.

Next appt is for a revision I need on my Tummy Tuck and some abdominal Lipo I am going to combine with that revision. I guess it is the year of taking care of me? I think this might be getting addictive.

You haven't been round for a while, so THAT was the reason! Good that your doing things to looke better after all the hard work, that's what I think, as long as you don't take it toofar_I'd rather be addicted to that that than to food :lol:

I booked my TT, liposection and boobs for december (in Paraguay-we're going for Christmas to see our family) and I'm so excited. I haven't reached goal yet, but I'm exercising loads and hoping to lose it all by december.

Good luck with your TT revision!

WOW...that's an awesome price for the Botox...I got a price of $300 for the forehead area. Where do you live?? I may drive there! LOL :rolleyes:

Yay for taking care of you!

Chilo I am so happy for you and your appt to get the TT. It is going to rock your world. Is the price in Paraguay better then your neck of the woods? I have been just out living life I guess. I feel like I don't hide around the house now that I am at a weight I feel comfortable at. I start back to work tomorrow, I have been off for over a year and I think it will actually be just the distraction I need to keep me away from extra goodies.

NJMOM- I live in central California smack in the middle of Bakersfield and Fresno, so the middle of NOWHERE hehe. The prices are getting really competitive with the doctors on botox. I like that healthy competition hehe.

Becca-Thank you so much for the cheer, it is hard as a mom sometimes to spend that money on luxury things especially when I paid cash for a TT then cash for the VSG and now the little extras but I guess since it isn't breaking the bank and my kids are well taken care of I shouldn't feel to bad about it.

:)

On another post, I mentioned that I got a quote for a TT. I have about 1/2 of the amount & trying to find a way to raise the rest. I would love to see a flat tummy again. Again? What am I saying, I never remember having a flat tummy. tongue.gif

I went for it and got a bit of botox between my eyebrows about three weeks ago and I freaking love it. It sort of gave me a tiny eyebrow lift, it cost me only $9/unit for a total of $108 bucks and was sooooo worth it. I look refreshed and the little furrow lines I had creeping in have relaxed and dissipated.

I also had dermabrasion and an IPL (laser treatment) also known as a photo facial done to my skin and it is currently lightly flaking off the top layer of skin. It is not red or raw it just looks like I am maybe peeling from a slight sunburn (without the redness) and the skin underneath is revealing to be soft, with smaller pores and really even skin tone.

Next appt is for a revision I need on my Tummy Tuck and some abdominal Lipo I am going to combine with that revision. I guess it is the year of taking care of me? I think this might be getting addictive.

I am soo jealous...I'm gonna do it too!!!!!!!!

Oooh!!! I want it! Right between the eyebrows is where I need it too. Sometimes I think I look irritated when I'm not, and I think my new glasses only emphasize it. I didn't now that it was starting to get so cheap... hmmmm, think I'm gonna look further into this!!