Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone in the southeast Texas area

So I was thinking about getting my fill and i am a cash patient I had no idea it was going to cost me $200 every fill they left that part out of my consultation.But I will NEVER lose weight without a fill I am hungry all the time.

Hey Ginny

When do you go for your fill?I can't believe it is not included in the surgery price.At least the first one.I am going the 31st.I was suppose to go the 24th of this month but my daughter has a field trip so it will be the following week. What week are you in now?

keep in touch

Joyce

4/28/04 banded

I am in my 4th I am going on the 24th so I will probably see you there next time I am so ready for my fill I am ready to start dropping pds. again. Talk to you soon. Ginny

I'm waiting for final o.k. with Dr. Hadar Spivak in Houston, TX. Already done pretests. Any patients of his? Advice gladly accepted.

HEY GINNY

I GUESS MONDAY IS YOUR BIG DAY.LET ME KNOW,I GO ON THE 31ST.

GOOD LUCK

JOYCE

4/28/04 BANDED

well I got my first fill today it was just fine I have lost 22 pds so far let me know how it goes for you Joyce. Ginny

HEY GINNY CONGRAULATIONS.I GO NEXTS MONDAY.SO HOW ARE YOU DOING SENSE YOUR FILL YESTERDAY?DID YOU INSURANCE PAY?I GUESS I NEED TO CALL.

GOOD LUCK

JOYCE

4/28/04 BANDED

225/210/?

I am a self pay but the fee was covered in our price just for the first fill but i have been getting all of these little bills in the mail I guess I will have to straigthten things out with the hospital talk to ya soon. Ginny

Hey Ginny

I have been getting bills in too.My insurance covered but tit is showing the total cost is 37,658.47.I only had the lap band.THat is a lot.How are you feeling today? Do you feel any restriction?

Keep in touch

Joyce

Hey Ginny

I have been getting bills in too.My insurance covered but tit is showing the total cost is 37,658.47.I only had the lap band.THat is a lot.How are you feeling today? Do you feel any restriction?

Keep in touch

Joyce

Hey Ginny

Keep in touch

Joyce