Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Road to "TWOterville"

awwww thank you so much Ladies!!!

LilMissBandAid... are you getting your band soon? Are you excited?

Augh!

I wish I had an answer, but as yet I still do not. I have done everything now up to getting in the OR, but no date. My insurance cannot proceed until they get all the necessary information from my PCP, and they are taking what seems like forever. :) My case manager at my insurance group promised to push me through as soon as she gets it though, because we spoke for a good long while and she knows I've pretty much carried myself with getting everything done. She's awesome!

Believe me though, I am so ready! The second I find out, everyone here will be (one of) the first to hear from me. :biggrin1: Besides, I almost feel like I'm losing all my weight on my own, so my mind is already set.

final day to weigh in for October. how did you do? from the looks of the numbers below, it looks like everyone had great losses! clap2.gifclap2.gif

i will start the November challenge in the next thread ... i cant believe we are almost in November already!!

October challenge

Name...................... Starting....Loss....Current.....Goal......To Go

Rainer.........................283.........-13...... ...270......265..........5

Insubordination.............296.5......-8.5...... 288.......288..........0

RidinMyHDDream (Carol)..264.........-5.........259.........259..........5

LilMissBand-Aid..............287.......-10.2.......276.8...... 277.........0

LosingJusme..................272.........-8..........264........268..........-4

Tinkerbell77..................312.2......-9.8.......302.4.......299.........3.4

November challenge

LosingJusme..................264.........0..........264........252..........12

setting my sights high. if i get down to 252 i will have lost 150 pounds ... OMG!

That's so great LJM!! Congrats on your good loss this month. It looks like you are back on track, I'm so happy for you!! :)

I'm just finished with my bloated TOM, so I think my weight will start dropping again for myself really soon. It doesn't help with all the stress I'm going through with simply trying to get an official surgery date... :( Things are looking good right now, so I should check in with a date really soon.

So here goes for the new challenge for November. I'm going to go really conservative since I am still pre-band and struggling at best for every pound I can get.

November challenge

LilMissBand-Aid..............276.8......0........ ..276.8......269..........7.8

LosingJusme..................264.........0........ ..264........252..........12

little miss ... have you tried working out a bit? that really helps me with the stress..

Oh yes! I actually have been working out for years now, which I think is the only reason I didn't keep getting bigger and bigger. I put in about 1.5 - 2 hours a day (never miss a day)!! I am a big lover of workouts. I am even considering changing my whole life after I finish my weight loss journey and would like to work with people who are trying to lose weight, by WLS or on their own. One thing at a time though.

I would definitely be ballooning up right now if it weren't for my routines. You are absolutely right, it does relieve so much stress - so I can thank my workouts for not letting me totally lose it.

November challenge

Rainer..........................270.........0...........270........258...........12

I have to lose the 5 from last month and the 7 I had already planned for November....I wish I could get a fill...but it won't happen...oh well...

Best of luck everyone!

Rain

November challenge

Rainer..........................270.........2..... ......268........258...........10

I have shamefully put on weight! I can't believe it. I did so well early October and so disgracefully late October. I'm reluctant to join the challenge this month because I don't want to base my moods/sense of success on weight. It's fine when I'm losing but I'm not. Sigh! Any tips for getting though a non-loss period? I've never had one since being banded 5 months ago. before. I'm still exercising but chocolate creeps too often in which is likely the culprit. Can you give me a motivational speech?

November challenge

Rainer..........................270.........2..... ......268........258...........10

RidinMyHDDream.............258........0............258.......250.............8

Insubordination....don't let it get you down. I've had months of no action because I thought I didn't need a fill and I stopped exercising and..and..and... Just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep on going. Mine is finally on the move again. I'm nearing my half way spot and I never thought that was possible. Plus went shopping and bought pants 3 sizes smaller. Talk about a boost! This is all about patience. It didn't go on overnight so it shouldn't come off that fast either.

I have shamefully put on weight! I can't believe it. I did so well early October and so disgracefully late October.

insub,

please dont let it get you down. so you took a little "time off". i think everyone does it... i know i did (and it was about 1 1/2 months!). get back up and dust yourself off ... you can so do this! join the challenge and set a very reasonable goal.

you can do this!!

November challenge

LosingJusme..................264.........1........ ..263........252..........11

RidinMyHDDream.............258........0........... .258.......250.............8

November challenge

LosingJusme..................264.........1........ ..263........252..........11

Rainer..........................270.........3..... ......267........258...........9

RidinMyHDDream.............258........0........... .258.......250.............8

Is 9 pounds really realistic???? Oh and LUsing..no fill because of the dr. need to have a one month appt since fill and THEN they schedule it....very frustrating...I'm well aware that I need a fill, why do I have to wait? Know what I mean?

Good luck everyone, keep it up!

Rain

Hello everyone.

I keep staying away from here, and it's because I am barely losing anything. I am on TOM right now and feel like I never had surgery. I have a fill, or I go to the clinic on the 14 of this month. I don't know if I will have lost anything. It feels like I have not done very well on this journey. I know, keep going. I think sometimes I just get depressed and want to eat like I used to. I wish I would lose a lot more but I know I have to be the one to make that happen and I know it won't be quick. I want to lose 100 lbs. by my bandiversary. Is that too much to ask?? I better get on the stick if that is going to happen.

I am just venting, but it is good to see that all the beautiful people are still hard at it.

My Love, KT