Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Road to "TWOterville"

katie,

i think that is a reasonable goal. what are you going to do to get there?

put it in writing - commit to it. you and i both know you can do it.

Helo everyone:

Losingjusme told me about this thread (thank you!) and I'm going to join this challenge.

Name...................... Starting....Loss....Current.....Goal......To Go

LilMissBand-Aid..............276.8......0........ ..276.8......269..........7.8

LosingJusme..................264.........1........ ..263........252..........11

Rainer..........................270.........3..... ......267........258...........9

RidinMyHDDream.............258........0........... .258.......250.............8

marcar35......................263........0............263.........250............13

Anyone miss me?

Sorry I have been missing in action lately. Life has definitely had it twists and turns. I have been too tight for several months now doing the soft food thing and this last week I've even had a hard time with thick liquids. Of course in that state I have lost nothing because I have replaced vegetables and fruit and protien with soft mushy foods loaded with the only thing that can make them that soft, fat! and thus calories. I am getting a slight unfill on Monday until then it is pretty much gonna be liquid city with a few extreme mushies in the evening when I tend to loosen up a little bit. I't strange how when we are struggling we stay away from those who are there to help and support us. I will try to be better about checking in and hopefully I will be ready to join a challenge soon and get this weight heading down again.

Josette I totally hear you on the whole grieving over your mom. It has only been since last January for mine but in this last month I experienced my first birthday without her and we are quickly approaching my first thanksgiving and christmas without her too. It will get better, it has to.

Waterlily and Josette my heart goes out to you.

When I lost my dad 3 years ago I was out of control and ate my way to 322 lbs.

Josette - you lost almost 100 lbs in one year. Pat yourself of the back for a job well done,

Rainer..........................270.........5..... ......265........258...........7

marcar35......................263........0........ ....263.........250............13

Rainer..........................270.........5..... ......265........258...........7

marcar35......................263........4........ ....259.........250...........9

Well they took out 1.5cc's to let all my swelling go down becaues of my bad vomit cycle. Apparently I have been confused as to what a pb really is. People here on LBT make them sound so horrible and for some i suppose they may be. I thought it wasn't a pb unless you actually threw up, but anytime you burp and a little something comes back into your throat that is a pb! It doesn't seem terrible at the time, at least not for me but it does irritate the stoma causing swelling. Well I was doing that several times a day and finally got so irritated that I was throwing up nearly everyday and pb'ing everytime i tried to eat anything even thick liquids. Long story short I am back to 8cc's and my goal is to try to listen to my body better and look for the little signals that I up till now i was ignoring and to only eat when i am actually hungry.

Well they took out 1.5cc's to let all my swelling go down becaues of my bad vomit cycle. Apparently I have been confused as to what a pb really is. People here on LBT make them sound so horrible and for some i suppose they may be. I thought it wasn't a pb unless you actually threw up, but anytime you burp and a little something comes back into your throat that is a pb! It doesn't seem terrible at the time, at least not for me but it does irritate the stoma causing swelling. Well I was doing that several times a day and finally got so irritated that I was throwing up nearly everyday and pb'ing everytime i tried to eat anything even thick liquids. Long story short I am back to 8cc's and my goal is to try to listen to my body better and look for the little signals that I up till now i was ignoring and to only eat when i am actually hungry.

That's interesting waterlily - I did not know that either. I will have to watch out as well. Thanks for the info.

If I had known that a year ago I would have never gone in for more fills and therefore end up way too tight. Until yesterday they always just asked about vommiting not that and pb's so I never made the connection that they aren't the same at all. For me pb's don't even involve slime, vommiting sure does though. I wonder how many others who are banded don't know this. Well today I had real food that included a homemade fish taco, yum. If anyone uses the non breaded gorton's fish filets they make great fish tacos. If anyone wants the recipe I created just let me know :) One fish taco came out to app 621 cal. so it's not a totally low cal meal but it is band friendly (if you can do tortillas) and super yummy.

OK, 7 month check up today and down a few more lbs. Not a lot mind you but at least I am not gaining. I love listening to all of the daily struggles and NSV's and hope to have my own to share soon. As of now, I am still wearing the same clothes I did wear, they are loose but not falling off of me. I just want it faster than I am getting it, who doesn't right??? So.......lets just keep on keepin' on and wish the best for every single one of our fellow bandsters! I am established in twoterville and hoping to someday get to Onederland. Ciao Bellas!!

KT

Rainer..........................270.........6..... ......264........258...........6

marcar35......................263........4........ ....259.........250...........9

Well slowly getting there

Rainer..........................270.........6..... ......264........258...........6

marcar35......................263........5........ ....258.........250...........8