Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Road to "TWOterville"

Thanks Elisabeth...21 pounds away but getting closer.

I have my brother's wedding this week so I know I'm not concentrating on what I'm eating. I'll be ready to go, full force, next week! I want to be close to my goal by my anniversary.

I won't be around so good luck to everyone!

No change for me. I think my body's fighting me and I can't figure out how to knock myself out...lol

July 4th Challenge

Week 7

Name.............................Starting….Current…...Goal….....To Go

losingjusme..(Christine)......317...........305 .............295...........10

tann.............(Tammy)........257.......... 236..............232......... ..04

juliegeraci..........................232.......... 232..............220...........12

Josette..............................340.......... 329..............315...........14

Inner_me.....(Chris).......... ..306...........296 .............280...........16

Elisabethsew..(Elisabeth).. .281....... ...271 .............260...........11

Waterlily1072...(Nicole)...... 278..... .....272 .............252...........20

Libra..(Angela)................... 230...........221........... ..205...........16

Lapbandit……...............… .208……….206……..…..185…….....21

RidinMyHDDream.(Carol).. ..281..........276 .............256............20

FaithMD........................ .. 341.5........327..............310.. .........17

July 4th Challenge

Week 7

tann.............(Tammy)........257.......... 235..............232......... ..03

juliegeraci..........................232.......... 232..............220...........12

Josette..............................340.......... 329..............315...........14

Inner_me.....(Chris).......... ..306...........296 .............280...........16

Libra..(Angela)................... 230...........221........... ..205...........16

FaithMD........................ .. 341.5........327..............310.. .........17

I only lost ONE POUND but I'm happy with that.

Good job to all of you who have lost this week that's great! I am still plateaued. I know I need to get to the gym and knock out the junk food. It's things like crackers, Cookies, cake, chips, and candy that are getting me. A little everyday adds up to no weight loss ;) I am working a new temp job so I'm not home much and when I am, I'm sleeping!

July 4th Challenge

Week 7

tann.............(Tammy)........257.......... 235..............232......... ..03

FaithMD........................ .. 341.5........324..............310.. .........14

Okay, the scale is moving again.

I need a new scale. Mine isn't working right now. Lets pretend I've lost another 5 pounds! hehehe. just kidding. I hope to get a new scale this week!

July 4th Challenge

Week 7

Libra..(Angela)................... 230...........219........... ..205...........14

FaithMD........................ .. 341.5........324..............310.. .........14

WOO HOO!!! I DID IT! I DID IT! I LOST 100 POUNDS!!! I got on the scale this morning thinking there would be bad news and I lost 2 pounds! I'm so excited!!!!!:clap2:

Congratulations on the losses, Tammy and Faith.

Nicole, I hear you! When the weather gets warmer, I'm outside doing more but than means I have less time and interest in preparing food. On one hand you're moving more (that's good) but it's easier to just "see what's around" when you're hungry rather than having a prepared menu (bad). I guess it's all about balance. I now try to prepare whatever I'll be eating for the day in the AM so it cuts down on the "grazing."

CONGRATULATIONS, ANGELA!!!

Change your ticker, announce it in the "who's lost 100 pounds" thread, and do something special to Celebrate this GREAT milestone.

WOO HOO!!! I DID IT! I DID IT! I LOST 100 POUNDS!!! I got on the scale this morning thinking there would be bad news and I lost 2 pounds! I'm so excited!!!!!:clap2:

You ROCK Libra! I'm so excited for you. Way to go!! That's awesome news. I remember when you joined the Twoterville thread and here you are, having rounded the corner of an equally impressive milestone. You're such a success. Keep up the good work.

Angela,

i log on from VC cause i cant sleep and see you've lost 100 LBS!! :clap2::clap2:

great job! Congratulations!

great job to everyone else who are losers this week..

i doubt i've lost this week at all. yes i have been walking all day every day (Disney is killing me slowly) but i have been eating not so great (umm, donuts for breakfast) and Bailey's has been my evening drink of choice..

we'll see ...

Christine